Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SBDJ Random ClipBank Video [PC/MAC] - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Please do not create duplicate posts by posting the same question or message more than once.

Posted Wed 23 Jun 10 @ 6:41 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi Scott

1. Would it be possible to make an option in Random ClipBank plugin to point to a new clipbank name to randomize.
2. Would it also be possible to setup an option to randomly play a folder as oppose to a clipbank, the reason I'm asking is,
A. With a Folder option you would be able to store more clips then in a Bank is able to hold right now.
B. You could make several "Genre Type" folders like rock, reggae, latin, R&B, Hip Hop, Different Languages.... and so on, to compliment a music session.
C. This would be ideal for those DJ's that do multiple language Gig's like myself, but you also have the international world of DJ's that would also benefit.

Can this be done..?

Thanks

Joey....

Posted Wed 23 Jun 10 @ 7:53 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
JoeyKJ wrote :
1. Would it be possible to make an option in Random ClipBank plugin to point to a new clipbank name to randomize.

Yes.

JoeyKJ wrote :
2. Would it also be possible to setup an option to randomly play a folder as oppose to a clipbank, the reason I'm asking is,
A. With a Folder option you would be able to store more clips then in a Bank is able to hold right now.
B. You could make several "Genre Type" folders like rock, reggae, latin, R&B, Hip Hop, Different Languages.... and so on, to compliment a music session.
C. This would be ideal for those DJ's that do multiple language Gig's like myself, but you also have the international world of DJ's that would also benefit.

Not in the random clipbank plugin. I have another (unfinished) plugin that does this however.

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 8:18 am
That is good news Scott, I'd be very interested in the "Folder Randomizer Plugin", any idea on a release date?
Be more then happy to beta test if needed...

Thanks Scott

Joey.....

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 8:49 am
hey guys were do i get clip for the clipbank thanksl

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 4:06 pm
Click on A clip box in the "ClickBank Plugin", then right click and "load" a video clip from any folder you want, choose the video file and it will be imported to that clip in the bank, then just do the same to any remainding clips., thats it... that simple.....

Good Luck,

Joey...

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 5:25 pm
JoeyKJ wrote :
Click on A clip box in the "ClickBank Plugin", then right click and "load" a video clip from any folder you want, choose the video file and it will be imported to that clip in the bank, then just do the same to any remainding clips., thats it... that simple.....

Good Luck,

Joey...

thanks but my question is were do i get vid or cllip so i can use for clipbank thank the link don't work anymore thanks for you help.

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 6:27 pm
lempira01 wrote :
JoeyKJ wrote :

Good Luck,

Joey...

thanks but my question is were do i get vid or cllip so i can use for clipbank thank the link don't work anymore thanks for you help.

You can create the clips or just google "Video Clips"

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 10:28 pm
Ok, Any "Music Video" that you have now can be a "video clip" in affect its just plays in the background as an effect on screen when you play an "Audio File", it will work much the same way as the "Sonique" plugin....

Good Luck

Joey.....

Posted Fri 25 Jun 10 @ 7:15 am
I set the orginal "ClipBank" plugin as the default in the Config Video Tab for "Audio" effect, then activate "Randum ClipBank" plugin and it works for a little while , but then stops and I get a blank screen, I have to start it again from the "ClipBank" manually, then it works a few times and stops again, so its become a real challenge for me to keep it going correctly., I've also tried the "Randum Clipbank" plugin as the default in the Config Video Tab then activate the "ClipBank" plugin and it works the same way.

Am I doing something wrong, are there any setting that will help resolve this problem?

Would appreciate some help with this.

Thanks
Joey....

Posted Sat 03 Jul 10 @ 11:57 am
thats never worked for me joey (selecting clipbanks as default under configurations) but if you used clipbanks instead of soniques then you dont get as many options...best start with other plugins than activate clipbanks manually? I think its just the nature of anything that plays clips or vids (or the plugin itself?)

Posted Sat 03 Jul 10 @ 8:02 pm
Hey Scott

Any help with my "ClipBank" Issue...

Would appreciate it..

Thanks

Joey.....

Posted Mon 05 Jul 10 @ 10:45 am
Is there a fix for the "ClipBank" problem I've been having?

Thanks

Joey.....

Posted Fri 09 Jul 10 @ 12:52 pm
Joey!! this guys are on vacation I guess.I've been trying to help here and there (though Im not V.I.P. according to whatever Rules but) so im gonna check CLIPBANKS and the Random again right now.O.k. i selected clipbanks under configuration/video tab then went to effects activated clipbank random and it works.humm i usually dont pick the clipbank as default in the video tab.did'nt think i could crossfade with mp3 and clipbank on 1 deck and video on the other..(Duh!).just checked and it works for me.Humm Now Im still Running Vdj V.6.0.7 cause i dont know if I need too change things But also...Running Vista on Pentium dual core. Pm me if u like...hope i can help

Posted Fri 09 Jul 10 @ 7:12 pm
now..there IS little things that i just figured that they are o.k. like when I installed v.1.2 i dont get a new dll. just the old one.but it says installed complete or whatever and so i figured it just ADDS and update to the old clipbank. is this correct Scott? and the speed for the RANDOM well it st to slow unless its set up to way left. period! huh have to go somewhere..be back...lol...

Posted Fri 09 Jul 10 @ 9:00 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
There are no rules on helping anyone, it's all about the passing of knowledge or experience from one user to another, it's upto the other user if he accepts your advice or not whether you have one star or twelve under your tag.

Posted Sat 10 Jul 10 @ 3:24 am
Correcto !

Posted Sat 10 Jul 10 @ 4:42 am
Hi thetracker510

I appreciate your afforts to help me on this issue, and Tayla is correct, Good info is Good info no matter where it comes from, after all this is a Community Forum of ideas and of opinions to help each other through our DJin' struggles when we encounter them, so thanks again.

I looked at some information in the forum that may resolve the issue i'm experiencing by installing Visual C++ 2005 and Visual C++ 2008 SP1, but haven't had time to try yet because i've been busy with gigs and need to set some dedicated time out to look into this carefully and Test this Out.

Will post my findings here once done..

Thx
Joey....

Posted Sat 10 Jul 10 @ 1:14 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I'll have a look when I get time; my clipbank doesn't actually work at all, although I've taken a brave pill and reinstalled my gig machine two hours before a gig tonight - so who knows, maybe it will work now!

Posted Sat 10 Jul 10 @ 1:19 pm
Hey Scott

Any help with the "Random Folder" plugin, would like help if needed.....

Thanks

Joey....

Posted Sat 10 Jul 10 @ 2:27 pm
44%