Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SBDJ Random ClipBank Video [PC/MAC] - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
lvdjs wrote :
Have been using this new plug-in at work - but I ended up taking it back out of the computer due to issues...

I have "CLIP BANK" enabled for video to be played when playing a mp3 (audio only file)

Often would end up without any video playing on screens when playing a mp3

anyone else have this problem?

Thanks for obtaining unauthorised copies of my work by the way, it's greatly appreciated. I've replied with a comment as to why you are probably having this problem, but it's only going to be viewable by people with a registered copy of Virtual DJ.

I will not give support on my plugins to non registered users I'm afraid.

Posted Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 9:57 am
lvdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I use a LEGAL version of the software at the club I work at (Treasures Las Vegas) anyone can come in and check whenever they want. The club owners won't give me the registration info - so I can't log-in to the forum as a registered user. However all the djs at the club use VirtualDJ on the clubs pc and we all bring our own hard drives. Hope this clears things up.

Posted Wed 15 Oct 08 @ 6:25 am
This is going to sound a bit off, but surely the club owners (seeing as they downloaded the plugin for you) could log into the forum and view the post?

Posted Wed 15 Oct 08 @ 7:39 am
Speedy53PRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2008
Hi, I just cant acctivate this plug-in. Theres no activation button.
This may be because im running vista and DirectX10?

Posted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 1:06 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
remember to have your vids stored where they are accessable for clipbank as they need to be in the same location each time you open up VDJ

Posted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 2:33 pm
Speedy53 wrote :

Have you read the notes at the bottom of the download page and installed the prerequisite VC++ 2008 runtime?

Posted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 3:46 pm
This is just what i need... Thank's a lot for this amazing gift...

Posted Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 12:19 am
Speedy53PRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2008
SBDJ
No, I didn't. Thanks for the answer.

Posted Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 12:39 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Speedy53 wrote :

Have you read the notes at the bottom of the download page and installed the prerequisite VC++ 2008 runtime?

Where do you download the file to and have it open to? vc++

Posted Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 3:15 am
you can basically store it anywhere, but for convenience just put it in your plug in folder

Posted Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 4:38 am
fatkatzdj wrote :
SBDJ wrote :
Speedy53 wrote :

Where do you download the file to and have it open to? vc++

The VC++ runtime installer can be stored anywhere, and deleted once installed - run it once and it will install.

The plugin itself lives in the VirtualDJ\Plugins\VideoEffect folder.

Posted Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 7:46 am
SBDJ wrote :
lvdjs wrote :
Have been using this new plug-in at work - but I ended up taking it back out of the computer due to issues...

I have "CLIP BANK" enabled for video to be played when playing a mp3 (audio only file)

Often would end up without any video playing on screens when playing a mp3

anyone else have this problem?

I assume you have loaded a clip into every slot of the bank? ;)

Hi, I just downloaded the clipbank plugin and it looks like A great app as I havent been thrilled with sonique which keeps freezing up but when I go into the effects tab and activate it, there are no options for choosing where my clips are that I want to pull from. What am I missing? I downloaded all the links you posted and yet when i play mp3's, there is no video playing. I also went into my video tab on config and made sure clkipbank is checked.

I am using VDJ 4.3

thanks for your help

Posted Sat 06 Dec 08 @ 6:36 pm
Right click on each bank in the clipbank plugin and load a video into it?

Posted Sun 07 Dec 08 @ 9:53 am
You need to bu useing Version 5.0 or above not 4.3

Posted Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 5:21 pm
this is an old tutorial it may help

Posted Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 5:54 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Right click on each bank in the clipbank plugin and load a video into it?

thanks for your response. I believe the issue is that the plugins are mislabeled on the download page. I had downloaded the "Old Version" clipbank without realizing it was for the "new" VDJ. I had been fighting upgrading from 4.3 because it worked fine for me and I didn't like how some of the features that I use regularly have disappeared or been changed in v5. But... I went ahead and upgraded the other day and now clipbank works. Still not sold on v5 yet but I am trying to give it a chance... yeah, I know that is a discussion for another forum though :)

Posted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 5:47 pm
Great job on this SBDJ. Thanks a lot for creating a plugin which fixes what the original clip bank should do by default. I have a request for you. Many people, as I'm sure you are aware, have multiple clip banks. Is there any way you can have your plugin somehow designate which clipbank it uses to randomize? As it stands it uses only the originally named ClipBank.dll. I tried making a second Clipbank-2 Random Video.dll to associate with my ClipBank-2.dll to no avail. Your plugin always ties itself to the original ClipBank.dll. It'd be great if it could use multiple Clipbanks to randomize as well if you can manage it. thanks again for your great work

Cheers

Posted Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 6:03 pm
bump

Posted Sat 20 Dec 08 @ 8:10 pm
hey guys were do i get clip for the clipbank thanksl

Posted Tue 22 Jun 10 @ 3:08 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Sorry I made another post on this before noticing this thread.

I've been having problems with the "Random Video Plug in" not randomizing the clipback I assigned in the Config Video Tab for Audio files only, as the effects for audio files.

I created additional cilpbanks for different Genre types, for example I have one with ClipBank 2, ClipBank 3, ClipBank Reggae and so on

I did some testing today to see why I am having this problem and noticed that if I use the default "ClipBank" I can see a "Blue" box just to the right of the active ClipBank in the "Video Effects Tab".

When I activate my other ClipBank 2 no "Blue" box appears next to the active Clipbank 2 in the "Video Effects Tab", It only appears by the default "ClipBank" even though its not active.

I can see the Blue Box in the default "ClipBank" randomizing through all the video clips even though its not active, This should be happening in ClipBank 2 in its active state, but its Not happening, it seems that it Only works in the default "ClipBank".

The first clip in ClipBank 2 does play on screen but not randomly it just stops when the clip is done and the screen blanks out.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?...what can I do to fix this its driving me crazy in the club cause I have to change the clips manually in the bank if I'm using any other "ClipBank".

Any Help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Joey.......

Posted Tue 22 Jun 10 @ 9:01 pm
30%