Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SBDJ Random ClipBank Video [PC/MAC] - Page: 7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I tested it under SL and can see no reason why it wouldn't work on Lion. I don't have a Mac to test with at the moment though.

Posted Fri 28 Oct 11 @ 6:07 am
peluis1PRO InfinityMember since 2012
Macbook 13" user here, it won't work under Lion for me.

Posted Fri 13 Apr 12 @ 7:25 am
Could you be more specific, and what version of VDJ are you using it with?

Posted Fri 13 Apr 12 @ 3:02 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
JoeyKJ wrote :
Hi scott,

Can you make a " Folder Randomiser" option or plugin or something that would function that way, a Set It And Forgrt It option....

Thanks,

Joey...

Hey Scott,

I've suggested a "Folder Randomizer" before and realize that may present alot of work on your part, how about making it simple with a "Sequential Folder" option plugin, where the user can sort the content of the folder by Title, Artist, Bpm and so and get a different variety of playing result, wouldn't that be easier to do...? ...you can use one folder all night instead of making and switching banks all night long....

Posted Sun 15 Apr 12 @ 12:39 pm
I downloaded the Random Clipbank plug-in for my mac os x 10.6.8. I'm using Virtual DJ 7. When I click (Clip bank random) in the program, I get the choices -Random, Randon Clips, Pause Changes, All Duplicates. How do I choose which clips I want to use? I don't have that option. I hit activate but I don't get anything. Note: I have several clips that I use to use with my (Clipbank) plug in on my PC which is not available on a Mac. Please help. Thanks

Posted Sun 05 Aug 12 @ 1:00 am
My plugin controls clipbank - it does not render video itself.

Posted Sun 05 Aug 12 @ 11:40 am
Is it possible that rather than just change at a timed interval an option could exist that every time the plugin is activated, it starts the next/sequential file in the clip bank?

eg.

On - Play 1
Off
On - Play 2
Off
On - Play 3
Off
On - Play 1

Posted Sun 03 Feb 13 @ 7:06 pm
Is there a way to use more than 12 clips in the clip bank - like designate it to run through a folder of ambient videos?

Posted Tue 12 Feb 13 @ 2:55 am
No.

You can use multiple clipbanks though.

Posted Tue 12 Feb 13 @ 11:41 am
I have this same thing...

originally posted here... - Topic: SBDJ Random ClipBank Video [PC/MAC] - by another user...

"I am trying to use CLIPBANK RANDOM on a MAC (lion) with VDJ 7.0.5, I can use clipbank plugin with no problems, I have loaded 12 clips, and everything works fine.... I select clip 1 and it plays, but when I click and activate CLIPBANK RANDOM, nothing changes on the video output, the clip bank random plugin says its changing clips every 5 seconds as I configured it, but the video remains the same (clip1), the blue box (focus) remains on clip1 also, if I select another clip manually then the video changes... but clip bank randomizer doesn't seem to be changing the clips, is there anything I am missing?"

Running Mountain Lion and DJEP 7.03

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Steve.

Posted Mon 25 Feb 13 @ 3:21 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
did you activate clipbank randomizer before activating clipbank? needs to be in that sequence.

I don't use a mac so I can't check, sorry.

Posted Mon 25 Feb 13 @ 6:54 pm
hello SBDJ

1 thing thanks for all the work you do . i use a mac and a pc i use the mac for work and cant get the clipbank to change in ramdom mode and i have all the slots working they play but i have to chane each one

Posted Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 3:15 pm
i have a mac and its not working yet

Posted Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 3:19 pm
i just can not get this plug in to work on my mac?
Is there a how two video to get it working?

I have it install?
It is on the right folder in the VDJ folder under video effect.
I just don't have any cool video looping with music when i play music

What am I doing wrong?

Posted Wed 27 Nov 13 @ 11:03 pm
did you direct clipbanks to a video/clips folder?...say under documents? collect some video clips,put in folder,open clipbanks,hit load,search for one video in that folder,close that popup..

Posted Fri 06 Dec 13 @ 8:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)