Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ v4.0 - Page: 9

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Myzrael wrote :
I just download the cracked version of 4.0 because you guys still brought me no demo............

I have to say the work you guy have done is awesome! Sound quality is GREAT.......key lock quality is GREAT! Look of the program is now GREAT!

Any chance new control vinyls will bring backwards timecode reading? That would be very important to me.

I think I'm going to buy this program!

Well, you can expect a locked account first. A no-licence user just has to wait, that's one of the benefits of having payed.

And i think i'll stop giving VDJ compliments, as i have done it adequately. Oh well one more cant hurt! I love it! :D

Posted Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 11:59 pm
MyzraelHome userMember since 2006
Lock it and I won't buy it.......I've been waiting long enough and wanted to know if my problems were fixed. Since (so far) it seems they are (haven't been able to test the BCD because mine is broken) I might buy it once that also works. Nothing wrong with looking up a crack to see if the program functions as you want it to. I do that all the time.....

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 1:21 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Just buy the program and support it, then you can do a request like this.
Its a good request, i really support it, and team is listening.
But without purchasing you can't really ask, its fair i think !

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 1:42 am
hey guys, i have another v4.0 question...i keep most of my music on my desktop computer, as opposed to my laptop. Whenever i have a party at my house, i use VDJ on my laptop and stream the music from my desktop. Its worked flawlessly with all previous versions. However, all of my playlists that i have created no longer work correctly with 4.0 if i try to stream the music. The problem is that VDJ 4.0 keeps adding my drive letter in front of the path to my desktop. For example, the path to a song is \\desktop\music\song but VDJ adds my drive letter in front, like this E:\\desktop\music\song. Of course that doesnt exist, so i get an ERROR trying to load the song. I dont want it to add the E: . When i open the actual m3u file in notepad, the drive letter isnt there, but when i try to load a song from it within VDJ, its says the drive letter is there. Ive even tried recreating my playlists within 4.0 and saving them, but it still adds the drive letter. It works if i search for a song and play it manually, but not through any of my playlists. Ive never had this problem with any previous versions, and dont know why 4.0 is doin it. Does anyone have any ideas for me to try? Obviously i can still use 3.4 just fine, but thats not the point. I wanna use 4.0 if i can. Thanks guys!

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 2:30 am
i just noticed that some of my typing wasnt posted correctly...the correct path should be (2 slashes)\\desktop\\music\\songs and VDJ is adding E:(2 slashes)\\desktop\\music\\songs ... sorry it wont post the slashes correctly.

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 3:53 am
Some guys r very funny. Hey you, yes you without a license. You can after i do. ;) I'll take that back, I was once a crackhead to. Anyway i think there's a long list of people waiting to get some airtime. so i think it would be a good idea to be licensed for you to be considered.

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 7:46 am
MalekoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
nice update guys!

keep it up!!

Posted Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 2:40 am
FixrPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Best version yet. First time I was pleased with the default skin. I tried going pro but that only lasted for about a year because it became a job and stopped being fun. I would much rather have a hobby that I can share with family and friends and Virtual DJ allows me to do that (of course, it helps to have a good day job). All I need is my PC and a couple of 10 inch eons and it's party time. Without a doubt this is the best software purchase I've ever made.

Many thanks to everyone responsible for this terrific program!

Posted Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 7:43 am
PeettiiHome userMember since 2006
hi :)

Posted Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 3:34 pm

Posted Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 7:29 pm
Hey everyone.
Just like most of you, I've been waiting for ver. 4 for a while and I've been wanting to test it out.
But I am having a real hard time finding the trial version to test.

when you click on download trial version from the main site, it takes you to download.com but all you can get there is ver. 3.4.

Can someone point me to a location where I can get the trial version?
many thanks.

Posted Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 11:18 pm
csá Ined skins

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 10:47 am
good idea to be licensed for you to be considered getit !!

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 10:50 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 3:17 pm
I used to use a friends machine using VDJ 2. I found it quite easy to use and tried to top him off by purchasing a bcd2000. But the software that came with it is very unstable. I am contemplating purchasing VDJ4 but not sure if i will have the same issues in VDJ with the BCD2000, as i do with B-DJ. Please can somone point me in the right direction?

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 4:29 pm
cool

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 7:04 pm
Why does VDJ 4.0 add my drive letter in front of songs in my playlist that reside on another computer that im networked to? By doing this, the path is then incorrect and obviously i get an ERROR when trying to load them? When i open my playlist with a text editor, the drive letter is NOT there, but when i 'get info' of one of those songs within VDJ, it adds the drive letter there, and VDJ cant open the path. Is there a way that i can tell VDJ not to add my drive letter in front of those songs, or is this just a bug in v4.0? (it worked just fine in v3.4). Thanks guys!

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 12:59 am
djfxprogressive wrote :
Why does VDJ 4.0 add my drive letter in front of songs in my playlist that reside on another computer that im networked to? By doing this, the path is then incorrect and obviously i get an ERROR when trying to load them? When i open my playlist with a text editor, the drive letter is NOT there, but when i 'get info' of one of those songs within VDJ, it adds the drive letter there, and VDJ cant open the path. Is there a way that i can tell VDJ not to add my drive letter in front of those songs, or is this just a bug in v4.0? (it worked just fine in v3.4). Thanks guys!

I can confirm this, reported to the team.

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 2:58 am

I successfully performed my 1st gig with vdj 4.0 last saturday. Everything worked fine with my laptop, vdj 4 and my usb2 sound card.
It was "Liquid Party" with Dj Loic (Total Eclipse), Plasmotek (Live), DJ Greg, and me at club 4 Sans / Bordeaux France.
Thanx to the team for this new fantastic version.

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 2:55 pm
why no proper midi support for jog wheels and rotary encoders on devices such as faderfox or xone 3d? is this planned?

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 7:01 pm
78%