Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ v4.0 - Page: 12

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
someone who speaks english wrote it this time!

the wording of the licence aggreement is stil off tho, did you know you can abuse the program as much as you want as long as you dont 'reduce it to a less than human precieveable form' or something. what does that mean, in case i need to exaplin the code to a monkey, this prevents me from doing that?

Posted Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 3:00 am
i cant seem to get the suggestion box to work at all in v4.0 I had no problems with it in v3.4 I havent seen any option to turn it on or off in v4 but maybe i overlooked it. Is anyone else having this same issue or does anyone have any suggestions that might help fix this problem?

Posted Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 11:47 pm
think it might need playlists to be saved (not default in 4.0)
So, search the general forum for "Registry tool" , and use that tool to enable playlist save.. :)

Posted Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 12:09 am
Dj_GIORGIO forever

Posted Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 12:40 am
miscuilHome userMember since 2006
hello there im looking to buy this vdj does any one know whats the real price? and where to get it cause im in the Los Angeles Ca. thank you

Posted Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 9:29 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

Posted Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 11:42 am
RIGHT ON!!!

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 2:32 am
I have vdj on my desktop workstation to practice with. My gig computer is kept pristine, never been on the internet. I put ver 4.0 on it and it says "invalid version of Directx. please install at least DirectX v9.0c. from microsoft's website. I've tried to download it to the workstation and then copy it over, no luck, any ideas?

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 5:31 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 5:36 am
Yes! that did it. Thanks.

earthman

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 6:59 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
This topic should be changed into 4.x.

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 1:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)