Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ v4.0 - Page: 10

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

nxgn1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have heard that When you save the playlist. Save it to a different drive than where the music is on. I hope this helps.

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 10:13 pm
aceno16Home userMember since 2006
where is the mac version. if there is can you giv me the link

sfe

peace up

Posted Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 5:23 pm
dj mharHome userMember since 2006
hi hello....... i experirnce mixing of virtual dj itb is very good software ive ever seen,

Posted Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 5:25 pm
dj mharHome userMember since 2006
if they new version please update my old version of virtual dj....thank you....

Posted Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 5:27 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
VDJ Mac version will be out at end of the year (2006) or in early 2007.
If you want the new version of VDJ there is demo V4.

Posted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 2:07 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 1:35 am
IcanCUHome userMember since 2006
Maybe I'm overlooking some of the new options with virtual dj 4.0. Before if i pitched up a song the key of the song didn't change..is this option still available? I can't seem to find the FAME settings.

Posted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 5:51 pm
It is there, it is "Keylock" below pitch fader.

Posted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 8:59 pm
I'm using a differnt skin, the mixstation SV_04 Titanium V.3.4 because this skin has crosfaders for the high's mid's and lows, is it still possible to get the keylock function with this skin?

Posted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 11:13 pm
just another thing..the sound really does sound much better then on earlier versions, congrats

Posted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 11:20 pm
I guess i came to anser my own question, yes its possible to use the keylock function with different skins, you have to give the keylock function a keyboard shortcut, you don't get the visual confirmation then, but its still possible to use it :-) thx :)

Posted Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 12:03 am
There you go. Which version do you use, trial 4 or? Hope to see ya soon as a Pro user.

Posted Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 8:19 am
nxgn1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Ok I did my first live show with VDJ 4. The program ran great but I noticed one thing that bothered me quite a bit. First off let me say I had made a very nice playlist and had all the songs in the playlist. I found that when I moved some songs around and would go up and down in my playlist (scrolling) that some of the songs that I had moved around where no longer in the same postion that I put them in. And no songs had just gone to cue so they were not being moved up in the list by being played. Also some just disapeared from my list as far as I could tell and it only happened when I scrolled around. Has anyone else had the happen? Am I doing something wrong or do I have something set wrong? Any help would be great on this one. Thanks

Posted Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 11:13 pm
mojoliHome userMember since 2006
great and fantastic soft

Posted Mon 18 Sep 06 @ 4:17 am
hey all I have a lil question. I dunno wats up with the Cue with VDJ 4. Before I used to be able to press my CUE button as franticly as I wanted to but the cue changes to another place on the song instead of me being able to cue quickly but it corrects itself and its actin wierd. Let me know how to fix it. PEACE!

DJ NAAMNAAM!

Posted Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 7:49 am
2darko2Home userMember since 2006
plz sent me some skins on --@--.-- thanks

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry 2darko2 no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 9:58 am
@DJ NAAMNAAM
You have to use Hot Cue's, right click on mouse will make a cue point during play, left will jump on desired cue point. During stop, left click on CUE will temp play first cue point, right click will make a new first cue point. You can change the positions, just play with it, and you will see all the combinations.

Posted Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 2:03 pm
KeFFectHome userMember since 2006
I just wanna thank the wishmaker
that sais for the maker of vdj !!

Many thanks for this new hobby i was already a big music lover when i was 10/11 something ..

Greetz Kevin Aka KeFFect!

Posted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 12:41 am
guys......i seriously want version 3.4 back. Not being able to disengage timestretch is very frustrating and not + or - buttons for pitch....are you kidding me?

SOmeone please tell me I can downgrade and how.....I have a gig this saturday and i dont want to gig on 4.0 I have a Pentium 4 512mb RAM, 1.9 GH processor and 80 gigs of hard drive....not really a reason why VDJ would skip. I keep my computer cleaner than a Ferrari when it comes to anything that would slow it down. Disc defrags, temp int. files..etc etc

Posted Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 6:08 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
...relax !
Master tempo can be enabled/disabled on skin now, its "keylock"
If you want 3.4 functionallity just use the 3.4 default skin.
Use first or second (recommended) performance preset if you need prformance/stability.
What soundcard do you have ?

Posted Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 7:10 am
87%