Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ v4.0 - Page: 8

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Hi,
i am newbie to this forum but i have been registered amount ago. So, i was wondering, where would be able to check out version 4. I heard alot about version 4 working with bcd2000 as i hope its unique and wish no problems as unlike bcd2ooo software which alot trouble gives.

Cheers,
Endre

Posted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 3:54 pm
Vlad, that is why many of us are awaiting the mixstation V4 skin! It has all that is lacking for those of us that use softwar only.

Posted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 3:56 pm
Would like to know how you can get your playlist up on the new version 4.
Steve

Posted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 6:41 pm
ronny582 wrote :
Vlad, that is why many of us are awaiting the mixstation V4 skin! It has all that is lacking for those of us that use softwar only.

Or the ones that only use external controllers like DAC2/3 ;)

Posted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 9:52 pm
How is the help so friendly i cant even get anyone to help me with my settin on why when i go in to TVC they drag like hell

Posted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 9:55 pm
pembaHome userMember since 2006
Argh. How long do I have to wait for the demo @ downloads.com?
I'm refreshing the downloads.com page for over a week, and still no VDJ4 Demo..

Posted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 6:27 pm
serious guys when will the demo be available, i can't take it anymore (GOING CRAZY JAMBABAKOEEKOEE)

lol

sorry for the english of me! :-)

Posted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 11:41 pm
ZaTuHome userMember since 2006
bueno la verdad yo solo quiero el virtual DJ bueno si alguien me puede pasar el instaladormi correo es --@--.-- bueno gracias bye

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry ZaTu no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 4:01 am
i guess asking for version history of vdj 4 is a waste considering its brand new and stuff...

but when will we know what are the major and minor differences from the previous versions...

cheers

DJ Rudra

Posted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 6:07 am
nxgn1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Just wanted to say Hi I'm a new user and loving the sound quality from the new version. Thanks to the Devs you guys did a great job. Also I do have a question. I know some skins have a mix now button. I like that alot. I also know that you can do something similar when you hit alt+space. But when I do this it brings up a part in the corner to close the program. I realise I can just touch anywhere in the program and that gose away. Its just a pain in the butt thats all. Am I doing anything wrong. Also for the smoothest fades what is the best setting. I have it set for smooth and a 7 second time period. Thanks for any answers I recieve.

Posted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 7:10 pm
I like it, great work development team!
only one thing i miss is using more then one effect at a time but i'm sure that'll get re-added in at some point in time again or maybe i just don't see it cause of all the fun i'm having with it now lol :)
got too use to user made skins lol.

the major improvements in the engine is well worth all the wait :)

Posted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 8:00 pm
nxgn1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Just remember you can still use the old skins. Just thought I would let you know I just found that out.

Posted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 11:41 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yes, the old skins can be used. And now you can use more than 1 or 3 effects, you can activate all of them in the effects page. It's simple, click on the effect, activate it, than leave it activated and select the second effect, activate it..... now you know ;) Just don't go too far as this will eat your CPU.

Posted Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 6:47 am
pembaHome userMember since 2006
Demo please!! I can't wait any longer :( :@

Posted Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 2:54 pm
looks nice, but will take a while to get used to using only one effect :P

Posted Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 4:09 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
djsamination wrote :
looks nice, but will take a while to get used to using only one effect :P

I don't know if your kidding, but take a look at my post above again.

Posted Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 7:07 pm
first impressions
- New interface is Awsome!!
- new time stretching/pitch controll, 2 thumbs UP
\\
-:::::::::::::VDJ IS THE BOMB:::::::::::::::::::>
/

Posted Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 2:41 pm
MyzraelHome userMember since 2006
REDICILOUS! STILL NO DEMO! :(

Posted Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 8:38 pm
Hello,

I have a problem. When i installed vdj 4.0, i heard en terrible sound in my speakers. It´s a click on every beat. I updated my asio drivers and Maya soundcard? I have a Maya ex7 soundcard. I dont know how to fix it? Does anyone know how? Or what the problem is? What are the best preferences?

THANKS FROM THE NETHERLANDS

Posted Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 10:05 pm
MyzraelHome userMember since 2006
I just download the cracked version of 4.0 because you guys still brought me no demo............

I have to say the work you guy have done is awesome! Sound quality is GREAT.......key lock quality is GREAT! Look of the program is now GREAT!

Any chance new control vinyls will bring backwards timecode reading? That would be very important to me.

I think I'm going to buy this program!

Posted Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 10:10 pm
69%