Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW SKINS] VirtualTouch , VirtualTouch X-Wide & VirtualTouch Double - Page: 6

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
hey djdad same here. i run a res. of 1366 768
no matter what skin i use before hand it still crashes.
same as techno tom 57.
the same thing also happend with virtual touch, but not with virtual touch double. granted i could not use it cause i only have 1 screen. but it did not crash. thanks and i hope u get it worked out.

Posted Wed 16 Feb 11 @ 8:14 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Ok..thanks guys, we are working on this.

the skin will be temporary unavailable, until we solve this issue.

Please post more feedback if you can, thanks.

Posted Wed 16 Feb 11 @ 8:20 pm
Ok.. good news !

thank to Chris (cstoll) the issue seems to be solved.

Quick questions to those you had that crash.
1. Did you have covers (artwork) view enabled in browser?
2. Did you have either Folders or Playlist windows hidden ? (meaning.. closed or in automatic hide ..the small locker?)

I will upload the skins (both VirtualTouch and X-Wide) again tomorrow.

Sorry for the bug ... S**t happens !!!

Posted Wed 16 Feb 11 @ 9:53 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DjDad,

You are def. on the case, Good work..

Joey...

Posted Wed 16 Feb 11 @ 10:26 pm
Just to update answer to your questions;

1. I don't have covers enabled in the browser.

2. I do have the folders in the browser on automatic hide all the time.

Hope this helps you solve the problem.

Fantastic skin and looking forward to using this, Keep up the great work your skins are brilliant

Posted Thu 17 Feb 11 @ 1:09 pm
You've been very helpful with your feedback..

Both VirtualTouch & VirtualTouch X-Wide have been re-uploaded and updated.

They are now ver 1.0.1

Ver 1.0.1
- Fixed bug, crashing on load (when Folders or Playlist Window were closed).
- Fixed minor graphics bug in 1366X768 resolution.

As soon as Team takes a look at them they will be available again.

Thank you.

Is there any other resolution for touchscreens that you would like ?

Posted Thu 17 Feb 11 @ 2:43 pm

Posted Thu 17 Feb 11 @ 4:37 pm
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Wow. awsome job. thanks for fixing this awsome skin. no i dont have a touch screen but it is still awsome.
thanks

Posted Thu 17 Feb 11 @ 4:53 pm
Congratulations for the great work, the skin works 100% on my screen 19 "

Posted Thu 17 Feb 11 @ 5:38 pm
Good Job Bob... this time are ok.. Congratulations for fix the bugs....

Now... Finally i can use this work of art..

Regards Bob...

Posted Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 8:28 am
I'm glad everything is working properly. Thanks.

Note 1. Prelisten slider (songpos) is only working when prelisten is selected in the browser_view options. Its a small bug that i hope it will be fixed in next updates.

Note 2. In the OTHER panel (Tab) you can find Multibuttons. I havent assigned lot of actions, but you can add your favorite by editing the xml file. Open the xml file with Notepad, search for User Defined and replace choice names and actions with your favorites.

Posted Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 10:56 am
Thanks djdad for this great skin, Everything working okay no crashing at all. Glad you found out what the problem was.

As usual you are the master of skins and I can wait to see what other amazing things you got in the pipeline, I love how you just keep pushing the boundaries and coming up with these genius skins. This makes VDJ even more great (if thats possible) and a joy to use and keeps it fresh and up to date.

We all know its the best DJ software on the market, Otherwise we would not have spent our hard earned cash on it. But when you couple that with great people dedicating so much time and effort like yourself,SBDJ,djcel,Tayla and loads others..... making logos,skins,plugins and giving out advice etc... it makes everyday reading the forum a joy and a pleasure to be part of the Virtual DJ community.

Thanks once again and keep up the good work!!

Posted Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 3:12 pm
djdad,

I done a gig tonight and used your new skin Virtualtouch X-Wide everything went very well apart from one small thing which I was wondering if you could give me a bit advice on ?

When playing a track on DECK 2 the pitch changes to like +6.8 or +4.3 etc... and was wondering how you STOP this from happening this seems only to happen with DECK 2 it doesn't do this on DECK 1 always stays at 0.0 pitch. Might be something to do with the SYNC not resetting on DECK 2 not sure ?

In the CONFIG I have ENABLED pitch reset on load, It doesn't happen when you LOAD a track. Its only when you hit the PLAY button on DECK 2 that is when the pitch changes on mostly all tracks that I play.

Is there a way to STOP this ?

Is there something I am missing ?

Or has anyone else had similar issues ?

Any feedback would great.

Posted Sat 19 Feb 11 @ 8:43 pm
Try to set from the Config (Options Tab)...
Disengage Beatlock ...On Load

Also make sure you have smart_play Off (You can find smart play option) in the center panel of the skin (options)

Posted Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 9:41 am
Thanks djdad,

It was the smart_play button on deck 2 that was causing this (turned it off in the options as you described). Thanks again for the help I could not find out what was causing this your advice has done the trick again.

Love the skin, It looks great!

Posted Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 2:02 pm
Hi DJDad,

Paul from ProDJpc here. Congrats on your skins. They are GREAT!!! We have been designing touchsreen skins for around 4 years now and yours are well thought out and work great on our systems. I am so glad there are other people getting into the touchscreen development. Once again, your skins are GREAT!

Now, for my question. Have you tried using your skin on Windows 7.0 with a touchscreen keyboard. We are having hit and miss luck with them working and then not. I like to use a kayboard for requests, even though I like the way you can scroll through some of your browsers in your skins (another terrific idea BTW. Vitual DJ 7.0 has really opened up a lot of opportunities I must say.)

We have tried Mount Focus (not developed specifically for Windows 7.0), Hot Virtual Keyboard (developed or Windows 7.0), the windows 7.0 Virtual Keyboard and none of them are capable of staying on top once the VirtualDJ skin of the same resolution as the screen is maximized.

I know this is a strange question, I am going to ask the VDJ folks, but I thought you might have some idea since you are into the touchscreen scene yourself.

Thanks,

Paul Gormley
ProDJpc
www.prodjpc.com

Posted Sun 27 Feb 11 @ 9:18 pm
Love the rotary faders.

also, can you fit in a button on the browser for 'go to folder'
and on mixer window, 'pitch lock' (where both pitch sliders move when you move one of them..)

keep up the great work on this skin, my touch panel has a new lease of life now..

Posted Thu 03 Mar 11 @ 10:01 pm
Doable, it will be added :p

Thanks Mark.

Posted Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 8:30 am
hey man, i was wondering if you could send me your skin because i would like to try it on my new laptop but i donĀ“t have a license that allows me to download it from the link you posted, maybe via pm, you did an excelent job! congratulations!

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 7:01 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
As you know skins are only available to licensed users. Please do not ask people to share content with you.

Posted Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 2:18 am
69%