Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW SKINS] VirtualTouch , VirtualTouch X-Wide & VirtualTouch Double - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Virtual Touch

This is my new skin project. Ideal for touchscreens. Primary resolutions 1280X1024 & 1024X768.
Video support too but not ready yet.

You can watch a demo video. Sorry for the shaking view. I need to buy a tripod..lol

Any comments or ideas are welcome.

PS This is not a normal touchscreen. It's a simple screen which i have modified using a touchscreen kit from ebay. Therefore you might notice latency and rough accuracy on my moves. Holding the camera with one hand is tough too ..lol

Posted Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 8:52 pm
That was absolutely sick sir!

I love your knobs and sliders... very cool! gives me some ideas for my own stuff... lol I'll try not to blatantly rip off your designs.

Seriously though, awesome, and I need to get me one of those kits!

CB Graphix
DjChuck

Posted Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 10:00 pm
Oh,oh djDad into the future part 1..I don need a touch pad to tell you "that looks very impresive" ..lol....

Posted Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 2:22 am
That is nice... good work indeed...

I do see myself using touch screen in the future but as an extension of my controller as opposed to replacing it.

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 2:30 am
djDad my congratulations for optimal skin that you created, wait to be able to use it is another step towards the future and you already went ahead with a great design

Posted Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 5:18 am
johansPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Awesome DjDad, can't wait to test this out on my touchscreen. Colud also you make it in 1920 *1080.

Posted Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 5:32 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Although i'm not a fan of the touch-screens, i'm impressed with this.
Keep on.

Posted Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 5:51 am
KeijonaHome userMember since 2010
Looks very good, i been looking touch skin for pcpad. It seems to be that ipod type pc´s have often resolution 1024x600.
10,1" small screen so need big buttons. I dont need video, so now i change skins while playing between default simple/advanced, and to me touchscreen is more nice to use then remote. Simple set: I send sound with bluetooth to PA and usbsouncard for headphones, can mix anywhere. When your skin is ready ? Would be nice to try it.

Posted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 4:08 pm
I LOOOOOVE it, add Video panels and IM SOLD!!!!! This by far imho is the BEST for us touch users!!!!

Posted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 5:20 pm
Video panels will be available too.

Posted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 5:23 pm
u got a full screenshot yet??

Posted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 6:21 pm
X1LoVeRPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
WoW, looks realy cool ! Great work !
I think my next investment will be a large touch screen monitor :- D

Posted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 5:29 am
djDad when your skin will be available to be downloaded

Posted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 3:52 pm
Hows it comin along?? Let me know if you need more help testin when u get it ready..

Posted Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 2:37 pm

djDad congratulations great job,and this new skin, is expected to put it on the site

Posted Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 5:52 pm
I need a couple of days to finish the iPhone skin first then i will finish this one. So maybe it will be short after New Year.

Posted Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 6:09 pm
Cool deal let me know!!

Posted Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 6:26 pm
whats the onscreen keyboard youre using??

is it one that i can download? is it one that came with windows, or did it just come with your touch screen??

Posted Sun 19 Dec 10 @ 12:29 pm

Posted Sun 19 Dec 10 @ 12:46 pm
Yes, thats the one !

Posted Sun 19 Dec 10 @ 3:52 pm
12%