Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW SKINS] VirtualTouch , VirtualTouch X-Wide & VirtualTouch Double - Page: 9

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
VirtualTouchXwide is very cool skin. I have a problem with the resolution. my touch screen has a max 1024x768

Posted Sun 18 Sep 11 @ 4:58 pm
I use this skin every day since you made it and many thinks, but there is still a visual bug on the pitch faders where the co-ordinates dont match the bitmap properly.

and i would like to suggest a "skin lock" as sometimes i need to leave my screen unattended and want to keep unwanted fingers from having a play with the touch panel.
as the skin is made up of 2 main panels anyway, it should be easy to make a 'skin lock'
(but if this is something you dont have time for, or dont want to add this feature, i will add it myself for my own system)

Posted Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 8:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Ok it was about time to update this baby :)

A lock button will be added. Useful indeed !

As for the pitch slider, do you mean its not centered ? Can you post a pic to let me understand this ?

Any other additions/changes ?

Posted Sat 12 Nov 11 @ 5:14 am
i'll post a pic tonight.

also in browser view, could you squeeze in a text field that shows the file path of the selected track shown in the browser??
and is it possible to have an open in explorer button on the browser??

On the "locked" screen, could we have just the info from the decks from the browser window showing, and a large video preview??
i do realise that if you make the video previews too big the quality goes down, but at least it gives people something to look at instead of them trying to fiddle with the touch panel (",)

Posted Sat 12 Nov 11 @ 10:08 am
Any way when in the Browser mode with the 2 decks to see the track progress and also show cues??

Posted Sat 12 Nov 11 @ 4:29 pm
isnt the point of the DECKS panel, Brian??

Posted Sat 12 Nov 11 @ 4:40 pm
Yes I understand that its on the decks panel, I am just wondering if he can put it in there.. To show a little more info..

Posted Sat 12 Nov 11 @ 4:43 pm
Hi Bob,

I use this skin all the time as it's perfect for my 1366x768 touchscreen.

Would it please be possible to add the actual time (clock) to the browser screen, and also add a minimize button to the deck screen.

Thank you

Keith

Posted Sun 13 Nov 11 @ 1:27 pm

Posted Sun 13 Nov 11 @ 1:57 pm
are there any more updates planned for this skin??

i use this at every gig with my touchscreen monitor.

However, id like a "Video Only" panel, similar to the jukebox skin you've made, as many people like to try to mess with my screen if i ever need to step away...

and on the browser screen, id like a "open In Explorer" button, same as a "Right Click" > "File Operations" > "Open in explorer"..

Posted Fri 27 Jan 12 @ 12:08 pm
Hi, djdad.

I am a long time VDJ user but a new touchscreen owner. This skin selection is superb: professionally designed and beautiful to look at!

Is there any likelihood of a 1920x1080 version of X-Wide to go with my new Iiyama T2451MTS? :)

If not, no problem: I just use the 1600x900 at the moment without maximizing as CPU usage is much lower.

If so, many, many thanks in advance. :)

Regards,
Duggy.

Posted Mon 14 May 12 @ 5:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Tue 15 May 12 @ 2:19 am
hi djdad. have you made any recent updates to this skin?
as i use this skin a lot on my 1280X1024 screen...

would like a "Open in Explorer button" and a Video Only panel.

i dont use the browser centre buttons apart from "Go to Folder" as all these actions can be done by Dragging files with finger around the browser.

if i make these edits myself and email them to you DJdad, could you approve them??

Posted Tue 15 May 12 @ 10:45 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)