- User Manual Index
- Quick Start
- Top section
- VirtualDJ Remote
1. Open the downloaded file from your Downloads folder (or folder that you have specified for downloads) and double click on the installation file. The software installer will open. Click Next.
2. Read the End User License Agreement.
3. Check the box that reads “I accept the terms in the license agreement”. Click Next to continue with installation or Click Cancel to exit the Installer.
4. Click on the Setup type prefered for the installation. Typical is recommended.
5. Click on Install to continue with the installation. Files will then be copied to the computer. At this stage Windows may display a pop-up asking if you are sure that you want to Install the software. Click Yes to continue.
6. The installer will continue to install the necessary components and will advise once completed. Click Finish once the installer completes. Double click on the VirtualDJ 8 Icon on your desktop to open the software.
Install on a Mac