- Hardware Manuals Index
- Rane Index
- Sixty Four
- Sixty Two
- TTM57 MKII
The Effects section of the Rane Sixty-Two is offering a variety of high-quality effects that can be applied to either left or right decks or even to the Microphone and USB Aux input, using the blue FLEXFX buttons
VirtualDJ will send to the Rane Sixty-Two the BPM values of both left and right decks if the corresponding FLEXFX buttons are engaged, in order the applied Effects to be synchronized on the selected beat pattern. The LCD display will show a small S (Software) next to the BPM value when received from the software.
The functionality of this section is briefly described below. Please refer to the Manual of the Rane Sixty-Two for a detailed description.
- EFFECTS. Use these 6 buttons to select one of the available hardware effects.
- DEPTH. Use this knob to adjust the depth of the applied/selected Effect
- CUE. If enabled the applied Effects will be also heard to the Prelisten Channel
- FX ON. Use this button to turn on/off the selected Effect and apply to the selected deck, microphone or AUX Channel.
- TAP. Use this button (tap on beat) to manually adjust the tempo that will be used for the applied Effect.
- BEAT. Use this joystick to select the Beat pattern that the selected Effect will use.
- TIME. Use this knob to fine adjust the time (affects the Beat pattern) or other parameter of the applied Effect.