Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SBDJ Random ClipBank Video [PC/MAC] - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I thought I recalled seeing a topic on here in relation to a random clipbank plug-in. Though I cannot seem to find it in the downloads section.

Is there a plug-in that will randomly choose the clip when playing audio tracks, so I don't have to keep manually changing the .vob files I have in the clipbank?

Posted Wed 20 Aug 08 @ 2:19 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I uploaded one I created, however you're right, it doesn't seem to have been published. I'll drop a teamer a message and see if there is a problem.

Regards,

Scott

Posted Wed 20 Aug 08 @ 4:51 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I see the plugin in the waiting zone, I will test soon man ;)

Posted Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 7:55 am
Thanks mate :)

It's nothing elaborate, just a simple call to change the clipbank video at regular intervals.

Posted Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 10:27 am
I have a little problem with the Focus.

When I try to change the parameter of the Fx, and one video in clipbank at same time it change to another video, the focus of clipbank is automatic switched on this fx and I can't change any parameter.
Try to put 3-4 seconds of change interval and you will see.

Posted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 4:09 pm
Unfortunately it's the only way I could seem to control the clipbank.

Perhaps I should make the minimum switch time smaller to prevent people effectively locking themselves out of being able to control their video effects?

I'll have a look at the problem you mentioned though, but the GUI is controlled by VDJ so I'm not sure I'll be able to do anything about it, except maybe implement a seperate GUI like I do for ScrollText.

Posted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 5:24 pm
Try with seperate GUI and I think you can also puit a minimum time of 5 second.

In any case I will realy love a new clipbank who support all video formats, try to see the sources of VLC for example, it support all video! http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-sources.html

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 1:42 am
Thats a bit ambitious - I did write a player that used DirectShow to display video, but it was a long way away from being a viable plugin.

Can you talk me through exactly what you did to get this problem btw, step by step?

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 3:20 am
If I set 1-2-3 seconds of change interval I don't have the time to go into your plugin setup to change any parameter because the focus of the video effects page coming back into the Clipbank after any change of the video in random.

For this reason I ask to put a minimum time of 5 second.

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 4:28 am
Gotcha, thats easily done.

Lots of edits to this post (that you can probably see) lol. I've decided to stick with 5 secs.

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 5:13 am
I've reuploaded the modified version....

Any other comments?

Like I said, it's a very very very simple plugin ;)

Regards,

Scott

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 5:26 am
I will test today or tomorrow, If it's ok it will be available and topic coming back to no licence level ;)

Thanks Scott

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 5:27 am

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 5:28 am

Posted Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 7:56 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
congratulations scott... nice to see it finally go public

Posted Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 9:17 am
cioce wrote :
Version 1.0.1 now available here: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/4505/Clipbank_Random_Video.html

Thanks a lot Scott, I have done a nice image dedicated to your work, I hope you like it ;)

Ps Is it possible to activate in automatic the Clipbank when I active the Clipbank Random Video?

Thankyou sir :)

I'll look into it your request, as long as I can still get it to work in audio-only mode then I don't see it being a problem :)

Let's face it though, it's a simplistic plugin lol...

Posted Sun 14 Sep 08 @ 12:44 pm
lvdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
downloaded the plugin from the website - it's a .dll file ... where do i put it to install it? or how do i install it? this is different than the other plugins

Posted Tue 16 Sep 08 @ 9:22 am
Thanks to cioce, this plugin is now a VDJ install executable.

Double-click to install :)

Posted Tue 16 Sep 08 @ 7:36 pm
lvdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Have been using this new plug-in at work - but I ended up taking it back out of the computer due to issues...

I have "CLIP BANK" enabled for video to be played when playing a mp3 (audio only file)

Often would end up without any video playing on screens when playing a mp3

anyone else have this problem?

Posted Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 9:04 am
Hi Mr. lvdjs

Can you please tell you big secret?

NO licence but you use a plugin available for PRO user only, are you a magician?

Posted Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 9:14 am
15%