Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VDJ Skin Maker - Page: 5

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

elvinHome userMember since 2004
Hi VBJACK,
I think a lot of people would be interested (I do) in using/trying this program. So I is it possible if you place this program on a website or something?

I would greatly appreciate it,
Greetz Elvin

Posted Mon 11 Oct 04 @ 7:25 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I can assume this software was amazing when I tested a long time ago. It seems to be more complete now, don't laugh VBJack is a real programer (maybe) wasting hours to let you create your own skins. His work is really great, be cool....

FRUiT94

Posted Mon 11 Oct 04 @ 9:57 pm
This sucks. People dont understand as mentioned above, this is made on someone's spare time, therfore not dedicating most of thier time on it. For people like the comments made earlier, dosent help much on the development of the software, sometimes i think for those developing such apps, that they should just keep it on the down low, as to avoid bashing from ungrateful people. Anyways just wanted to say great thing your doing vbjack, and goodluck

Posted Tue 12 Oct 04 @ 6:18 am
vbjack:

can you send me one so i can test it?

send to

--@--.--

maybe i can help you........

plus i got a new website, not finished yet but im allmost done.
when im done with it.........if you want i can put your program on it.

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry THE-KRAZYMAN no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Tue 12 Oct 04 @ 8:39 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
vbjack: could you please send me a copy, my address is in my profile

Posted Tue 12 Oct 04 @ 10:54 am
vbjack: could you please send me a copy, my address is in my profile . pLEASE, I WANT TEST ¡¡¡

Posted Tue 12 Oct 04 @ 12:04 pm
I didn't ment my message ungrateful or something,
I just can't wait to try this program out,
it's real great that VbJack spends much of is time in making this program.

Greetz,
Elvin

Posted Tue 12 Oct 04 @ 7:27 pm
THE-KRAZYMAN: “vbjack: can you send me one so i can test it?”

Why should he after you posted this:

“LOL..........I KNEW IT WAS NOT TRUE.........this whole time i was waiting and it was a bunch of bull…”

Dj Razz: “This sucks. People dont understand as mentioned above, this is made on someone's spare time, therfore not dedicating most of thier time on it. For people like the comments made earlier, dosent help much on the development of the software…”

I totally agree! At least show some dignity THE-KRAZYMAN and apologize to THE-REALMAN since he still offered to send you a copy despite your unappreciative remarks:

“KarzyMan - I will send you the application if you want, and you can use it" (posted by Vbjack).

OO

Posted Tue 12 Oct 04 @ 7:35 pm
vbjackPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks to everyone who is supporting me on this project. I can assure you that it will be released with or without known bugs in a couple of days. It was just a few of the bugs I found turned out to be major problems with the app and I do not want to release buggy software with my name on it. I know there will be other bugs after people start using it, but I, myself as a developer will not release software with major problems that I know of. Please be calm and it will be out there. I am going to work on the web site part of it tonight and there will be a link in my profile where you will be able to get to it tomorrow afternoon (pre-pre-beta release). I have decided to setup my web site and everyone will be able to link to it from there. I want a central point where I have full access to post updates when I need.

-JaK

Posted Wed 13 Oct 04 @ 12:21 am
That's Great!

greetz,
Elvin

Posted Wed 13 Oct 04 @ 5:52 am
biennnnnnnnnnnnn ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Posted Wed 13 Oct 04 @ 11:25 am
I hope it's not the url you have in your profile, because I've never been able to visit that site... ever... :(

Posted Wed 13 Oct 04 @ 5:20 pm
vbjackPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That URL has been down for awhile. I am at work right now 2:30pm est. When I get home I will have an updated link and I will post a new message on here.

-Jak

Posted Wed 13 Oct 04 @ 6:59 pm
I'm really looking forward for that!

Posted Sun 17 Oct 04 @ 3:43 pm
What happened here???

Posted Tue 02 Nov 04 @ 10:44 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I guess nothing yet, that's the problem ;)

Posted Tue 02 Nov 04 @ 11:56 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
his link now says go away lol!

Posted Tue 02 Nov 04 @ 8:23 pm
I saw that.

Posted Wed 03 Nov 04 @ 12:20 pm
The link is there... only it's not clickable ;) just look a little higher and you'll see it :)

macourteau

Posted Wed 03 Nov 04 @ 12:52 pm
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
True! I've just dowloaded the setup file!

Ciao!! :)

Posted Wed 03 Nov 04 @ 3:23 pm
89%