Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VDJ Skin Maker - Page: 6

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

vbjackPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hey hey hye, that setup file was a pre beta setup, it is really not working all that well (the application) give me 2 more days and it will be ready for download, for those that have downloaded the file. please download it again on friday.

-Jack

Posted Thu 04 Nov 04 @ 3:21 am
Alright my friend !

Posted Thu 04 Nov 04 @ 12:18 pm
hey hey hye, that setup file was a pre beta setup, it is really not working all that well (the application) give me 2 more days and it will be ready for download, for those that have downloaded the file. please download it again on friday......

WAITING - WAITING - WAITING---------------------------

Posted Thu 18 Nov 04 @ 6:32 pm
Sessions,

I understand how you feel (I'm eager to use it too) but remember VBJack is doing this all in his free time which I personally know he doesnt havea lot of!!

Incidentally, when I had a quick play with the Skin Maker, it wasnt really working either - I'll email Jack details as soon as I have a second.

Posted Tue 23 Nov 04 @ 12:53 pm
Ok thxs ¡¡¡

Posted Tue 23 Nov 04 @ 2:01 pm
We haven't heard from you in a while vbjack; how is the project progressing?

OO

Posted Wed 01 Dec 04 @ 5:09 pm
vbjackPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It hasn't progressed and I want to appoligize to everyone, I have been having some really trying family issues and I haven't had the time or the motivation to continue the project. I will pick it back up after the holidays. Again, I am very very sorry.

-vbjack

Posted Thu 16 Dec 04 @ 9:49 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Don't worry, take the time you need to create it because the idea is good. If you need some help, ask us...

Posted Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 3:11 am
Yeah thanks for the update mate :-)

I'm quite patient just now anyway lol

Have a nice holliday

Posted Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 7:18 am
We will continue to patiently wait until you feel ready to continue this innovative endeavor. More importantly, we are here to give you support—my VDJ brother—during the trying times you are experiencing. May you and your family enjoy the holidays.

OO

Posted Sat 18 Dec 04 @ 4:38 pm
sir jack can i get your software?

i will try to use it..

because i want to make a vdj skin...

thank you so much and more power..

Posted Sun 24 Jul 11 @ 3:34 am

Posted Sun 24 Jul 11 @ 3:58 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)