Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ 2021 : Real-Time Stems separation - Page: 6

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

What's your graphics card/GPU and does it have the latest drivers?

Posted Tue 23 Jun 20 @ 7:36 am
what would be the best laptop for virtual dj

Posted Sun 05 Jul 20 @ 1:59 am
PignaDjPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Hi everybody! I'm using the stems through the pads function and works perfectly. But when I load the next track on the deck remains the configuration used with the previous song. There is a setting for reset the stems loading a new track?

Example: I use only the vocals on the track on the deck 1, when I load the next track on the deck 1 this is setted with only vocals like the previous (so I need to activate again instruments, basses etc.). I would like to start with a new track with all stems avaible again

Posted Sun 05 Jul 20 @ 10:06 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Dj D.kaneki wrote :

Any Core i5, i7 or i9 from 4th generation and up with an NVidia GTX 950, or 1050 or 1060 or 1070 or 1080, or 1660, or 1665 or any RTX GeForce card tto with Windows 10 64 bits.

Posted Sun 05 Jul 20 @ 11:25 pm
Having mad problems with current vdj. Lagging when i move program bigtime and usually shutsdown. Accidently reset gaming pc and new windows. Its the program for sure.

Posted Tue 07 Jul 20 @ 9:07 am
acw_dj wrote :
Dj D.kaneki wrote :

Any Core i5, i7 or i9 from 4th generation and up with an NVidia GTX 950, or 1050 or 1060 or 1070 or 1080, or 1660, or 1665 or any RTX GeForce card tto with Windows 10 64 bits.

Would there be any drawback of a radeon graphics card?

Posted Tue 07 Jul 20 @ 5:40 pm
Radeon cards are not currently supported with the mathEngine on Windows.

Posted Tue 07 Jul 20 @ 5:52 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
The other hand Core i5, i7 or i9 from 4th generation and up (i personally use a 2nd Gen with no problem) are powerfull enough to do the job in CPU mode

Posted Tue 07 Jul 20 @ 6:30 pm
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
me too it works very well with an i5-4670 CPU 4 th generation

Posted Tue 07 Jul 20 @ 6:54 pm
Hi all

Lovin the new Stems feature in VDJ2021. Wow !

Question:
Is there an option/way to configure the Stems Pads to all reset: (to Enable all the stems), when a new track is loaded on that deck ?

If not, it would be a great addition.

-------------------------------------------------
Edit:
Second Question:

What would be the line for a controller button mapping, to Toggle the Equalizers to Stems mode and back?

(would be great not to use the mouse to switch modes of the equalizer.. ie all done on the controller.)

---------------------------------------------------

FYI discovered that when using the Stem Pads .. that (Shift-Vocal) removes all but the vocal. and likewise if only Vocal is selected .. then (Shift-Vocal) re-enables all stems on that Pad

Posted Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 11:14 pm
IIDEEJAYII wrote :

Is there an option/way to configure the Stems Pads to all reset: (to Enable all the stems), when a new track is loaded on that deck ?

Yes in build 6017 (currently early access) there is an option for resetStemsOnLoad

You can either wait for the EA release to become public.
Or enable earlyAccessUpdates in the settings panel.

IIDEEJAYII wrote :
Second Question:
What would be the line for controller button mapping, to Toggle the Equalizers to Stems and back?

eq_mode +1 

Posted Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 11:16 pm
Ty Dan

You Rock !

Posted Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 11:46 pm
Hi

I asked
"Second Question:
What would be the line for controller button mapping, to Toggle the Equalizers to Stems and back?"

The ans works prefectly

"eq_mode +1 "

What could I add to this line to toggle the Button's LED on and off ?

I am mapping to Roland DJ-505 Controller, and there appears to be no Line in the mapping for "LED" for that button. Can I create one? Any help appreciated. I have mapped the ADD_PREPARE button to toggle between Stems and standard EQ.

Posted Tue 14 Jul 20 @ 3:00 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
"eq_mode +1 " only toggles Frequency (0) / EZRemix(1)
and does not report in EQ controls page

For button light on/off workaround is needed
For reporting in EQ controls page workaround is needed

NAME custom button `setting eqmode`
(with backquotes)

switch Frequency, EZRemix, ModernEQ, Stems :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

on when EZRemix:
setting eqmode +1 & eq_mode

on when ModernEQ:
setting eqmode +2 & setting eqmode -1 && eq_mode

on when Stems:
setting eqmode +3 & setting eqmode -2 && eq_mode

on when not frequency:
setting eqmode frequency ? off & setting eqmode -1 & eq_mode : on & setting eqmode -1 & eq_mode

toggles between Frequency, EasyRemix:
-------------------------------------------------
on when EasyRemix
setting eqmode frequency ? off & eq_mode -1 : on & eq_mode -1

on when frequency
not setting eqmode frequency ? off & eq_mode -1 & eq_mode : on & eq_mode -1 & eq_mode

... ASO

Posted Tue 14 Jul 20 @ 4:03 am
jorgePRO InfinityMember since 2017
Quando eu ativar o virtual 2021 vou perder os sampler que tenho no virtual 2020 ? Registrando que vou trocar de note e vou instalar o 2021 em outra máquina.

Posted Thu 16 Jul 20 @ 7:48 pm
@ Dan

hi

I wrote
-------------------
Question:

If not, it would be a great addition.
-----------------------------

you answered

Yes in build 6017 (currently early access) there is an option for resetStemsOnLoad

You can either wait for the EA release to become public.
Or enable earlyAccessUpdates in the settings panel.

------------------------------------

and now that that 6017 is released the resetStemsOnLoad resets ALL stems both those set on Pads and those set by the EQ knobs, NOT just for the Pads.

I would love to ONLY have the stem pads reset on load, and to keep the stems configuration set with the EQ knobs.

Reasoning:
I can see, and adjust the EQ knobs and may be actively controlling them.. the pads are different since when I load a new song, The pad mode will most likely be set in Cue mode, (not stem mode), and with all the stems not all enabled, and I will not notice this since the stem pad is hidden)

Would love to have the SETTINGS > OPTIONS look like:

resetStemsOnLoad [ _ ] Yes [ _ ] No [ X ] Pads Only [ _ ] EQ knobs Only

by any chance do you know if this is in the pipeline ?

Posted Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 7:17 am
IIDEEJAYII wrote :
by any chance do you know if this is in the pipeline ?

yes, it's actually already like this in the new version (coming soon)

Posted Wed 22 Jul 20 @ 6:20 pm
VDJ IWSPRO InfinityMember since 2014
VdJ2021 works really fine. But i need the Logo Plugin. For me as an Video DJ is that Essential. Please work on that plugin Logo for the New Version.
Thx. Great Job Atomix

Posted Sat 25 Jul 20 @ 10:01 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can select your logo in options videologo

Posted Sun 26 Jul 20 @ 5:32 am
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
hello

Is it possible to have the 2020 64bits version and the 2021 64bits version on the same pc?

I found the answer
Support staff wrote :

if you want to keep both in parallel, copy your virtualdj.exe from program files to virtualdj2020.exe, before doing the install.

Posted Sun 02 Aug 20 @ 9:00 pm
78%