Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 17
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Sorry for the poor video quality. Youtube does a number on the quality with it's compression.

In this video, I start with the default skin. If you look closely, you can see jitters even in the default skin. Then I open Controller Skin. Notice the settings window no persists when opening. That was an older issue that had gotten resolved and now it's back.

Again, look at the wave forms and you can see how shaky they are. Last, I open Friut. With Fruit and the 4 deck view, the jitteriness is more pronounced. During this clip, the skinFPS is set at 30 but I've increased it to as high as 60 FPS and no noticeable difference. This was a MacBook Pro with Retina Display but I experience a similar situation on a Toshiba.

Video: https://youtu.be/THZZF6gEiRA

Posted Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 3:33 pm
jbezzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Great video Lee! Shows it perfectly!

Posted Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 11:35 pm
On my windows 7 laptop if i set skin fps 60 it goes away. On my windows 10 laptop at 50 fps it goes away. Im sure its a really tiny issue that will be resolved soon

Posted Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 2:51 am
CannenPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Is there a way to set the musical key display as harmonic by default instead of standard?

Posted Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 11:41 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The in-screen key indicator remains its settings permanently.

But the key-minipanel does not... Adding this in todo list.

Posted Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 1:10 pm
Thank you ProfLee for this vid.

PressNPlayDJ wrote :
Im sure its a really tiny issue that will be resolved soon

By any chance do any of you guys use asio drivers ? Or what else ?

Posted Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 2:54 pm
FRUiT
Lee uses MAC. I use Windows 10 and 7. My windows 7 doesn't have a controller connected. My windows 10 does but it still does it no matter what is connected. Yes i use asio drivers for my windows 10. What else... nvidia graphic cards. All drivers are up to date... the thing is that it disappeares when putting FPS Skin at 50 or higher.

Posted Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 3:28 pm
As I said, I have absolutely no control over the waveform performance management, all I can do is tell its coords.

Yall should post your thoughts in that thread so the team is aware of this problem.

Posted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 1:58 pm
jbezzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi FRUiT, Once again I see there was an update to your skin today, Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 3:22 am. Can you please advise what changes were made with this update! Thank you sir!

Posted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 5:06 pm
Right that's true...

Unfortunately it's not me having updated the skin, and I can't even tell what whoever changed in the addon...

I have not been advised about this update...

Remember that, if ever me myself and I, update anything, the version number will be increased, and plus, a changelog is systematically posted either here and in the skins forum thread. Everytime.

Posted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 5:56 pm
Fruit wrote :
Right that's true...

Unfortunately it's not me having updated the skin, and I can't even tell what whoever changed in the addon...

I have not been advised about this update...

Remember that, if ever me myself and I, update anything, the version number will increase, and plus, a changelog is systematically posted either here and in the skins forum thread. Everytime.

What!?, someone touched your skin without your knowledge?, Send them to Jabbas Palace immediately

Posted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 6:04 pm
FRUiT In that thread yoy posted it looks like the devs have no clue what wr are talking about. Its not a major issue for me as i set it at 50FPS but most users dont want to use that much CPU power.

Posted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 6:07 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
@PressNPlayDJ

You keep repeating "most user"... just speak for yourself.

Posted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 6:14 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
jbezz wrote :
I see there was an update to your skin today, Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 3:22 am.

A blind man is looking can you please point what has changed?

Posted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 6:17 pm
ohshit wrote :
@PressNPlayDJ

You keep repeating "most user"... just speak for yourself.

I'll speak for who ever i want. Don't be an asshole. There is a huge thread on Facebook about this issue.
And where am i repeating myself?

Posted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 6:27 pm
Yea, they 'seem' to have no clue...

Let them the time to investigate into this and trust they will shortly address the issue.

As they always do :)

Posted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 9:28 pm
Fruit wrote :
Yea, they 'seem' to have no clue...

Let them the time to investigate into this and trust they will shortly address the issue.

As they always do :)

I posted at the post you gave us here to check our comments here and see Professor's Lee video. Don't know when this issue started to occur but i believe after 8.2 since they did changes in the windows dependency.
FRUiT as always if you ever need a beta tester I'm here :)

Posted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 9:44 pm
I didn't do any work yet, be sure you will be advised if anything happens.

Posted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 9:46 pm

Parfait!

Posted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 9:47 pm
Hello fruit. Great skin! I loved! Thanks a lot for your work.

I have a question, where find the parameters of slices? In 2 or 4 decks layout?

Thanks.

Posted Tue 05 Jul 16 @ 7:11 pm
45%