Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 18
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Right now you can only increase/decrease the step side, in

atomix menu / slicer (upper left corner)

But the pads section will be improved shortly to show the new 8.2 customizable pads (and their parameters).

Posted Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 3:22 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
thank you, fruit.

Posted Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 4:15 pm
CannenPRO InfinityMember since 2016

Posted Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 6:35 pm
I answered in the given thread.

Posted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 2:21 pm
Thank you very much. I'll try it out when I get home.

Might want to paste it here for anyone looking for the same functionality with their controller.

Thanks for the quick response.

Posted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 3:20 pm
Hey Fruit, quick question. Will you be updating your skin to work with 8.2 pad support?

Posted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 7:54 pm
Read the post at the top of the page! Short answer= yes.

Posted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 7:59 pm
Shit... missed that. Oops!

Posted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 8:03 pm
OFC it will, plus it may be added as an addition to the custom pads as they stand right now because some users could still use 8.1 for stability.

Posted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 8:28 pm
8.2 is more stable than 8.1 at this point. Been testing it for 2 months now.

Posted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 8:58 pm
If you are using this skin, and have a Denon MC4000, you may like this script. It would probably work for other controllers too.

This will change the browse knob's push event. If you push down on the knob, it will move through the folder, songs, and automix views. If you hold shift and push, and you are on the 2 deck layout, it'll take you to the extended layout (browser zoom). Push it again and you will be back to a 2 deck layout. If you are on the 4 deck layout, it'll take you to the extended layout. Push it again and it'll bring you back to 4 deck.

var '$shift' ? var '@$v8bf_layout' 0 ? set '@$v8bf_layout' 9 & set '$fromdecks' 2 : var '@$v8bf_layout' 2 ? set '@$v8bf_layout' 9 & set '$fromdecks' 4 : var '@$v8bf_layout' 9 ? var_equal '$fromdecks' 2 ? set '$fromdecks' 0 & set '@$v8bf_layout' 0 : var_equal '$fromdecks' 4 ? set '$fromdecks' 0 & set '@$v8bf_layout' 2 : nothing : nothing : browser_window 'folders,songs,automix'

This works well with my controller on the "browser_push" key. You may have to adjust it for your controller.

Posted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 8:58 pm
Cannen which line is for going from 2 deck to extended browser? I'm gonna make a super script with the prelisten in it as well.

Posted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 9:05 pm
The script is a bit complicated for me, but these are the layouts. Maybe you can decode it better. Anything past - Question ? True : False - and I'm lost.

2 deck
var '@$v8bf_layout' 0

4 deck
var '@$v8bf_layout' 2

Extended
var '@$v8bf_layout' 9

Posted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 9:09 pm
This is the code I initially used for just using 2 deck and Extended. Problem was, if you went into 4 deck mode and came back out, you would return to 2 deck. But, if that's all you're using, this code works.

var '$shift' ? set '@$v8bf_layout' 0 ? set '@$v8bf_layout' 9 : set '@$v8bf_layout' 0 : browser_window 'folders,songs,automix'

Posted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 9:12 pm
Ok that's perfect! Exactly what i needed to make this skin the top. If you follow the group on Facebook I'm gonna post an update there!

Posted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 9:29 pm
Fruit wrote :
Discussion about V8 but by FRUiT

Bravo pour cette belle skin poto :)

Posted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 9:57 pm
Cannen wrote :
The script is a bit complicated for me, but these are the layouts. Maybe you can decode it better. Anything past - Question ? True : False - and I'm lost.

2 deck
var '@$v8bf_layout' 0

4 deck
var '@$v8bf_layout' 2

Extended
var '@$v8bf_layout' 9

Ok im kinds lost here,

this is the script i am using:

holding 300ms ? sidelist_add : browser_window "folders" ? var '$shift' ? browser_folder : browser_enter : browser_window "songs" ? var '$shift' ? playlist_add : prelisten : nothing

but prelisten doesn't work here...
Now i want to do this.

holding 300ms ? sidelist_add : browser_window "folders" ? var '$shift' ? browser_folder : browser_enter : browser_window "songs" ? var '$shift' ? switch between extended browser and 2 deck : prelisten : nothing

What will i put at the highlighted letters ?

EDIT*****

I tried this :
holding 300ms ? sidelist_add : browser_window "folders" ? var '$shift' ? browser_folder : browser_enter : browser_window "songs" ? var '$shift' ? var '@$v8bf_layout' 0 ? set '@$v8bf_layout' 9 & set '$fromdecks' 2 : var '@$v8bf_layout' 2 ? set '@$v8bf_layout' 9 & set '$fromdecks' 4 : var '@$v8bf_layout' 9 ? var_equal '$fromdecks' 2 ? set '$fromdecks' 0 & set '@$v8bf_layout' 0 & var_equal '$fromdecks' 4 ? set '$fromdecks' 0 & set '@$v8bf_layout' 2 : prelisten : nothing

Posted Fri 08 Jul 16 @ 12:19 am
What exactly are you trying to accomplish? What I set it up for and be able to go to the prelisten panel?

Posted Fri 08 Jul 16 @ 12:24 am
Cannen wrote :
What exactly are you trying to accomplish? What I set it up for and be able to go to the prelisten panel?

I am trying to use my track button (its an infinite push knob) to : hold for 300ms and the song will be added to sidelist. scrolling left and right scrolls through the music. when i press it once, prelisten will start. when i press SHIFT + track button it will go to browser zoom

Posted Fri 08 Jul 16 @ 12:27 am
i just need the line script that will take me to browser zoom and back to 2 deck skin mode. nothing more. im gonna add it as my SHIFT+ track button

Posted Fri 08 Jul 16 @ 12:38 am
47%