Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEWS] VirtualDJ 8 Pre-Release - Page: 6

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

can some one help ive got new virtual dj 8, don't mean to be thick, but how do you make playlists

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 3:24 am
Please do not post the same message in multiple locations. It's against the forum rules.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 3:39 am
rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
the great thing is reading the manual shows you a lot. I set the manual on one screen and vdj 8 on another, so i can get used to it. there is so much to this new program, I know i don't want to miss anything.
getting the logo off is in config, video then click on advanced and say no to logo..

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 7:05 am
ianbeale wrote :
can some one help ive got new virtual dj 8, don't mean to be thick, but how do you make playlists

Okay take one of your playlist and drag it over to the right of your screen , where you can open the sideview , drag the playlist folder into there . now take a song a drag it anywhere you want , it automatically saves .

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 8:02 am
dj zaroPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks to the team of VDJ for the realization of Virtual DJ 8. Done a great job, well done guys. Everything works fine on my laptop.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 8:23 am
hi guys, my question is, because my hercules rmx, does not work or is not control any buttons or jogwheel, only shows me the audio outputs but with a red x at the end, please help

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 8:48 am
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Can technical questions regarding the Pre-Release of Virtual DJ 8 be reported in here : http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/75/VirtualDJ_8_Pre-Release_Forum.html

We have the beta testers regularly checking the forums to assist as well as the development team picking up on issues. Having posts everywhere is confusing.

Thanks for understanding. :-)

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 9:14 am
awesome.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 10:09 am
groovindj wrote :
Change the sampler layout to list view, then click the edit button (gear icon).

There's no way of switching them directly (from either mode/view) like there was in V7.

Thanks, I figured it out about an hour after posting my question, lol! and you can input way more than you ever could with clip bank this way. I gotta say, I'm kinda lovin VDJ8 so far!

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 1:01 pm
IronidePRO InfinityMember since 2011
cnt wiat for this to release,just which the word size were a little bit bigger

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 1:12 pm
Ironide wrote :
cnt wiat for this to release,just which the word size were a little bit bigger

On the bottom left hand corner there are 2 buttons to enlarge or shrink the text

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 1:15 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Nice job Atomix team...looking forward to giving it a go.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 2:40 pm
FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thank you VDJ Team. Nice look and I will definitely check it out. FLeX

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 5:07 pm
How do I make SONIQUE trans from one to another on audio file only?

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 9:24 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Check out the owners manual that installed with the program.
The option is videoaudioonlyvisualisation, I believe it's an advanced option.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 9:57 pm
Thanks God

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 11:32 pm
has anybody try virtual dj 8 with timecode record i try it but i have numark virtual vinyl pro and it only give me ten min to play with it .there a delay for the ten min i play with it i like to scratch i guess i have to wait to upgrade to virtual dj 8 infinity can anybody let me know if there are setting to make the scratch tighter

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 1:16 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
mrmontecarlo42069 wrote :
How do I make SONIQUE trans from one to another on audio file only?

Make shure that you have the necessary directX9 drivers installed and set sonique as plugin for videoAudioOnlyVisualisation in options

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 1:17 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
angelt99 wrote :
has anybody try virtual dj 8 with timecode record i try it but i have numark virtual vinyl pro and it only give me ten min to play with it .there a delay for the ten min i play with it i like to scratch i guess i have to wait to upgrade to virtual dj 8 infinity can anybody let me know if there are setting to make the scratch tighter

Infinity would be what your using. It's just pre-release. There is some timecode talk here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/187224/VirtualDJ_8_Pre-Release_Forum/Timecode_users_________.html

I'm using it with CDJ's and the response is great. I don't have the ability to scratch, so I cannot comment on drift and tightness myself.

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 1:27 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 2:05 am
64%