Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEWS] VirtualDJ 8 Pre-Release - Page: 7

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

FOUND A BUG: It seems impossible to index on BPM then KEY like in VJ7.

Also BPM column aligns to the RIGHT, and KEY aligns to the LEFT. It makes it hard to read. VJ7 has the KEY column aligning to the RIGHT as it should.

And when you re-index the column the position select bar goes down 3/4 the way where in VJ7 it goes to the top. I don't like searching for it. Having it at the top of the cloumn makes for faster scrolling.

Please return to VJ7's functionality. It was logically perfect. VJ8 multi-column indexing is screwed up.

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 2:33 am
love it

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 2:44 am

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 3:13 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
angelt99 wrote :

Sorry, you don't have the necessary accreditations to view this page.

The pre-release was for existing pro license users. If you were not a pro user before this release, you may not be able to view the forum.

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 3:19 am
blckjck

i am a pro user i have numark cue virtual vinyl pro i even dj on virtual dj radio

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 3:25 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
mabye you have to contact the support then to check the point of view.
You have access to the publice beta if you are a virtual dj pro full user....

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 3:40 am
RobRoy

yes i was able to download it and when i put my serial # to unlock it virtual dj 8 does nothing stay on the free version

and now i can not go in to nothing it like i do not have the pro version

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 3:46 am
as i told you...please contact the support, moderator or team member for this.
i can just refer....;-)

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 3:53 am
RobRoy

ok i will thank u very much for your help

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 3:55 am
angelt99 wrote :
blckjck

i am a pro user i have numark cue virtual vinyl pro i even dj on virtual dj radio

I would have to guess that it is because your forum ID still has the virtual vinyl, not the Virtual DJ Pro
I think that Rob is correct with contacting support.

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 4:21 am
another good idea might be to use the time limited offer to upgrade to vdj pro infinity using your current licence....
Think about it....so you could kill two birds with one stone...;-)

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 4:40 am
hUUUUuuuUUuUGE thanx to you guys!!!!

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 5:07 am
manca la funzione clip back per far girare video a caso mentre suono, inoltre non posso linkare video alle song come facevo nel 7,

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 9:16 am
Sorry this is an English Speaking Forum

Please re-post your message in English or post in the appropriate language forum. Thanks.

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 9:17 am
I uploaded the new version of VDJ... Looks great so far! Only problem is that is created a duplicate of every file I have. Now my DB takes up twice as much of my hard drive. How do I correct this or remove duplicate files?

Please help, this is too much work to clean up one file at a time. I have invested a lot of time into building and maintaining my database.

Thanks,

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 8:32 pm
Thanx guys, the sound is great the samplers and very easy to use with the controllers

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 9:54 pm
how can i save the level of the samplers volume just like vdj 7 where everytime you start virtual dj the samplers keeped the same level as you left it.

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 10:02 pm
drchinoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hello people of Atomix Productions.

First of all I wanted to congratulate you for the new version of Virtual DJ. I was Testing it for several hours and resulted very stable, but when I wanted to put a video in the background while I did not find the mp3 sounded the video called clipbank effect that allowed me to place videos while mixed audio in both players. Try install as plugins and neither I could run even appeared in the list of video effects. In this version and later, or stay off this possibility is a problem particularly installation on my machine? From already thank you and congratulations

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 10:27 pm
For issues with v8
djdad wrote :
Please use this thread only to post comments and general questions.
If you need to report anything related to the pre-release version (bug,request etc), please use the dedicated forum http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/75/VirtualDJ_8_Pre-Release_Forum.html , otherwise your report may never reach the development Team ;)

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 12:48 am
VDJ 8 NEED HELP!
1. Video effects why is there NO text option...( I installed text2d and it does not work properly in vdj8). I have NO camera option either...) Why so few video effects?

2. I have Numark Cue PRO, and I understand this is a FREE upgrade to all pro users, so why can I not remove logo...(It says I need to upgrade)

Thanks,

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 11:21 am
75%