Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: the virtualdj later whether to support the Numark 4TRAK [mapper available] - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

prejudice could have the mapping of the new numark 4trak?

Posted Sat 16 Mar 13 @ 4:27 am
Thank you very much!

Posted Sat 16 Mar 13 @ 4:35 am
if you need/want anyone else to test it out I have a brand new 4trak thats willing and ready

Posted Tue 21 May 13 @ 12:06 am
Hello,

as you need our Professional Full version to use my mapping - if you own a license just register it and visit this Thread again. The link is only visible to registered Professional Full verision users.

Greets Heiko

Posted Tue 21 May 13 @ 12:49 am
Hi guys,

woud be nice if one of you could test all features of the mapper and the analogue mixer part.

As i send the device back to Numark i can only test and make changes while the next week.

Greets, Heiko

Posted Fri 24 May 13 @ 12:58 pm
golfu68PRO InfinityMember since 2010
I get my 4trak today ( i hope) so i test it in the wekend and let you know.

Posted Wed 29 May 13 @ 2:07 am
DRAMAFPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi I just got the Numark 4Trak 2 days ago and would like help mapping it for VDJ. Can anyone help!?!

Posted Mon 03 Jun 13 @ 5:44 pm
Hi,

you find the download link a few postings above.

Greets, Heiko

Posted Tue 04 Jun 13 @ 12:07 am
1ainPRO InfinityMember since 2006
jakovski wrote :
Version 1.2
New Link below - Version 1.3

• implemented switches (input selector) for Analogue/PC and Analogue/MIC

<removed the description>

how do i get the mapping for the 4trak mate?

Posted Tue 11 Jun 13 @ 2:22 pm
The download link is in the posting directely above yours.

Posted Tue 11 Jun 13 @ 2:30 pm
Hey Heiko, get custom map! It's working quite well for me. A few things I found, maybe just me. The headphones knobs don't work, adjusting them on screen will work. That's really my only concern. Thanks!

Posted Thu 13 Jun 13 @ 5:47 pm
Heaphone Volume and CUE/MIX are Hardware faders - so if you are using the Audio device of the 4Trak they have to work !

Setup them in the AUDIO Panel of VDJ as follow:

NONE
HEADPHONE
ASIO (4Trak)

That's it. If you are using a seperate Soundcard then you are right. In that case just add the 2 mapping commands to the mapper to control CUE/MIX and VOLUME. But in my eyes the Soundcard is not that bad so you should be able to use the internal ;-)

Greets, Heiko

Posted Fri 14 Jun 13 @ 3:15 am
jakovski wrote :
Version 1.3
<LINK REMOVED>

• fixed SET MASTER led
  • fixed FX A/B led's on each channel
  • fixed RECORD led
  • fixed CRUISE led

Just wanted to say that I've downloaded your latest map & tried it over the weekend at a party; IT WORKED GREAT!!!! Thanks a lot!!! I've attempted to create one on my own but ran into some problems with the jog wheel. This map utilizes practically all of the 4Traks features including LED lights!!! I only had 1 gliche in the beginning where VirtualDJ did not recognize the main part of the 4Trak as being connected to my computer, just the FX portion. That has since been fixed as I had to update my drivers. Otherwise, no issues to report at all! Thanks again!

Posted Wed 19 Jun 13 @ 2:27 pm
sikuHome userMember since 2005
how do i get download the mapping for the 4trak, please ?

Posted Wed 19 Jun 13 @ 4:08 pm
You need to register you coy of Vrtual DJ Professional Full in order to download it. The link is shown when you are logged in a s Pro Full user a few postings above this.

Greets, Heiko

Posted Thu 20 Jun 13 @ 12:00 am
DRAMAFPRO InfinityMember since 2012
OK I have VDJ PRO and it is registered but I can not see any link to get the mapper for the 4trak. PLS help!

Posted Fri 21 Jun 13 @ 4:17 pm
Ok,

just go back 1 page in this Thread - i posted the last update at: 06 Jun 13 @ 4:01 pm

A bit more in the past you will find a list of all features within the mapper.

I will upload it as soon as i fixed the MAC problem i actually have with it.

Greets, Heiko

Posted Sat 22 Jun 13 @ 4:10 am
Well I found the link for 4trak. How do you instal? I have Windows 7 machine and will this work with it?

Posted Thu 27 Jun 13 @ 8:31 am
Just read the thread! It works great. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

Posted Thu 27 Jun 13 @ 9:34 am
I have a issue. When I load a track either by the 4trak controller or my mouse, then the opposite deck or the track playing stops. I have to switch with the tab key in order to get sound back on the playing track. Is there something that I am doing wrong or is there something not properly set in setup?

Posted Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 9:19 am
53%