Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: the virtualdj later whether to support the Numark 4TRAK [mapper available] - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have 4Trak. Got everything working. but 4Trak blanks out, have to turn off/on to re-connect. any boby know what's wrong. Mainly do it when I scratch.

Posted Thu 17 Oct 13 @ 6:37 pm
chubb56PRO InfinityMember since 2010
I have downloaded the mappers for 4trak but I can't or don't know how to install please help me.

Posted Wed 18 Dec 13 @ 5:55 pm
You need to copy the 2 "mapper" files to your Mappers Folder (\Documents\Virtual DJ\Mappers) on PC ant the 2 Definiton ones in the DEVICES folder at the same path.

On MAC there are simillar path with MAPPERS and DEVICES. Also you need to install the drivers for your device before you can use it !

Greets, Heiko

Posted Thu 19 Dec 13 @ 8:36 am
i have purchased 4trak (bundled w/Traktor).i also have been using numark idj3 and dj2go (w/virtual dj le) for few years .I have not registered the virtual dj le software . my question is for 4trak mapping . is the jog wheel as accurate as it is with traktor (meaning is there a delay on your mapped 4trak) ? I know other Dj who has ns6 w/mapping says virtual dj has lag opposed to Serato . i know Virtual Dj Pro is needed to add 4trak mapping ,but do not want to spend $300.00 more if it has this lag . also can you show what buttons ar mapped to for 4trak would it be similar to what ns6 has mapped out ? Thanks for help.

Posted Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 10:42 am
i also just read this on other page "Yes, that's correct. You can have one primary and one backup copy installed at one time."
is this correct i could have one license of Virtual and run on two cpu's (one primary and one backup ) if main goes down ?

Posted Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 10:50 am
It is really disappointing this mapping 1st is only available for the Pro version. You know I was smart enough to try my Numark 4trak on a friends version before dropping 299$

It does not work WELL at all!! The FX bar lights arent even working and if I 'm in 4dek screen simple moving the slider back and forth will make the whole program freeze and songs stutter, the songs even after loaded stutter and skip randomly.

I feel confident enough to blame the mapping because it goes A1 in Traktor (which i hate) vdj 2dek mode and with my old controller MAudio.

I am really disappointed because I love VDJ especially for party and wedding gigs because of Grooveshark content search.

Any thing possible for this?

Posted Sat 18 Jan 14 @ 1:35 pm
RhythmzDj wrote :
i have purchased 4trak (bundled w/Traktor).i also have been using numark idj3 and dj2go (w/virtual dj le) for few years .I have not registered the virtual dj le software . my question is for 4trak mapping . is the jog wheel as accurate as it is with traktor (meaning is there a delay on your mapped 4trak) ? I know other Dj who has ns6 w/mapping says virtual dj has lag opposed to Serato . i know Virtual Dj Pro is needed to add 4trak mapping ,but do not want to spend $300.00 more if it has this lag . also can you show what buttons ar mapped to for 4trak would it be similar to what ns6 has mapped out ? Thanks for help.

It doesnt work well at all

Posted Sat 18 Jan 14 @ 1:38 pm
it says (your current licenses do not allow you to download Controllers) can someone please send me the mapping files for this to my email and ill be happy to pay you for them thanks ****** @***** and tell me how much

Moderation : Email has been removed

Posted Fri 14 Feb 14 @ 12:57 am
You need a Professional Full license in order to download/use the mapping. Your LE version has only support for the device it came with.

djdibblebee wrote :
It is really disappointing this mapping 1st is only available for the Pro version. You know I was smart enough to try my Numark 4trak on a friends version before dropping 299$

No idea where the proble was on your friends machine but i has no ssues with the device at all and also users work with it.

Maybe it was a problem with your friends version of Virtual DJ ?
Sounds like he uses an older outdated version. He needs to update to the latest Build available in his download center because there is some stuff used that is not available in older versions.

Greets, Heiko

Posted Fri 14 Feb 14 @ 1:16 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
zine195 wrote :
it says (your current licenses do not allow you to download Controllers) can someone please send me the mapping files for this to my email and ill be happy to pay you for them thanks ****** @***** and tell me how much

Mappers are reserved to registered Pro Full users only. Please register your Pro Full serial number to your Account in order to update your Profile. or purchase a license and support the software and its future development. Note also that your registered LE version entitles you a discount on upgrade.

Please do not ask from users to send you any files that you are not entitled to or your account will be locked.

Posted Fri 14 Feb 14 @ 1:19 am
is it possible to get this working with vdj8?

Posted Thu 29 May 14 @ 1:54 pm
We dont officially support the unit, so its up to the authors of the Plugin files to update their files if not working properly with version 8.

Btw, what exactly is the issue ? Not detected at all or partially working ?

Posted Thu 29 May 14 @ 10:15 pm
help me for mapping my numark 4trak to my subscribe vdj 8 please i need a help its not working good no fx pannel is work not clean sound

Posted Thu 11 Dec 14 @ 5:34 pm
I have the same unit. Works really nice so far, the issues are only little ones. Like the deck switch button on the right deck does not lighten up properly. Sad to hear that u will not support this unit. So i gotta have to look into the files for my self. Its so much more convienent having PROs working on it :-D

Posted Mon 15 Dec 14 @ 7:39 pm
Could you please provide additional info about the Right Deck Layer Led ?
Do the Layers switch properly (offer proper control on the right deck when swapped) ?
Is it just a "LED" issue ?
How does the LED behave ?

Posted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 9:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)