Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: the virtualdj later whether to support the Numark 4TRAK [mapper available] - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Watched purchased under the Numark 4TRAK find themselves very much dislike the TRAKTOR software,

has been waiting for the update virtualdj, but has been no news?

Will the future virtualdj will support 4TRAK?

If not, I can only choose to sell ~ ~ ~

Posted Sat 12 May 12 @ 4:17 pm

Posted Sat 12 May 12 @ 7:29 pm
Really no way?Main ah!

Posted Sun 13 May 12 @ 3:11 pm
Yeah, I know, I was looking at the 4track a little while ago because to me it looked like the best thing on the market.

A real shame it's not supported, but rather than waiting I bought the vestax vci 400 and it's absolutely fantastic. Actually I wouldn't want anything much bigger now I've had this.

Posted Sun 13 May 12 @ 5:05 pm
Very envious of you have already purchased a VESTAX VCI400。
But I have purchased a 4TARK。
Funds there is a problem !
Regret it !

Posted Sun 13 May 12 @ 5:19 pm
it seems the same way with not only controllers but they seem to only support the ipad as well, i think the horizons need to be expanded instead of just helping your corprate buddies out here.

Posted Sun 13 May 12 @ 9:56 pm
Because the 4Trak is designed and intended for exclusive use with Traktor, it's unlikely to get native support. Please see the above page http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Is%20MIDI%20controller%20NAME%20supported%20by%20VirtualDJ.html

When purchasing a new controller for use with VirtualDJ you should always ensure that it is already natively supported first before purchasing (Unless you are happy to map it manually yourself.)

Regarding iRemote, please see: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/When%20will%20an%20Android%20version%20of%20iRemote%20be%20available.html

Posted Mon 14 May 12 @ 5:30 am
Now the sound card settings , Can not be separated from the channel

map temporarily

Posted Mon 14 May 12 @ 11:37 am
I am actually workin on a definition and mapping for the Numark 4Trak. As you can see in the video - the main elements and leds are working.

Need just a bit more time to finish everything because there are SO MANY ELEMENTS ;-)

Greets, Heiko

Posted Thu 10 Jan 13 @ 2:26 pm
Does the effect bar work heiko?

Posted Thu 10 Jan 13 @ 2:36 pm
I actually only mapped the middle 4 knobs and buttons.

The knobs control the FILTER effect and the Knob below activate/deactivate the BEATGRID effect.

But - yes - just need to write the definition for the LEDs and map some stuff to it.

Greets, Heiko

Posted Thu 10 Jan 13 @ 2:37 pm
cool

Posted Thu 10 Jan 13 @ 2:39 pm
Hi

i just want to ask how is the status about 4trak mapping for vdj...?

I am realy looking forward for it..canĀ“t hardly wait ;)

Posted Fri 01 Feb 13 @ 10:22 am
Dou you own a device ? If yes give me a short PM. All elements are defined and i have a basic mapping to work with.

There is much to do because the Controller has much power but i does not had the time in the last weeks.

Greets, Heiko

Posted Fri 01 Feb 13 @ 2:06 pm
At the moment it is working with my devic only. Seems to be a bug in VDJ. I reported this to the Dev Team and hope to see this fixed soon.

Greets, Heiko

Posted Mon 18 Feb 13 @ 11:42 pm
Anybody does some testing ? No response in the last days :-(

Posted Mon 25 Feb 13 @ 4:00 pm
djrezioPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I tried it but after a few minutes of using all the controls sttoped workiing ...also how do i set up the audio..but my 4traklil stops responding even with the 4trakfamily version that it comes with.

Posted Tue 26 Feb 13 @ 11:36 am
Sounds like you have a problem with the device itself. If it's not working with Traktor either.

Audio config as described:

None
Headphones
Audio 4Trak (ASIO)

Try using a different USB cable - maybe it's broken ?

Greets, Heiko

Posted Tue 26 Feb 13 @ 2:14 pm
djrezioPRO InfinityMember since 2010
ok tried it again today everything works really nice ... i just notice that my problem with the unit is actually the job wheel. Notice that as soon as i start to use them when i bend the tracks it stops working.!! thanks for the map

Posted Tue 26 Feb 13 @ 9:12 pm
Not shure where this problem came from. I really tested about 30 minutes just bending 2 tracks but it's working here.

Greets, Heiko

Posted Thu 28 Feb 13 @ 2:29 pm
27%