Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: VirtualDJ Playlist Fixer - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posted Mon 28 Nov 11 @ 4:22 pm

Posted Mon 28 Nov 11 @ 4:36 pm
No offense taken, I coded the Palylist fixer in 2 days and then took another 2 days to fix bugs.

The listFix app has more features than the Playlist fixer but is still user friendly.

I don't know yet if I will change the user interface of the Palylist Fixer as I want to keep it very minimalistic (Select -> Check -> Fix).

Posted Mon 28 Nov 11 @ 5:31 pm
JeremK wrote :
Sorry for the crashes.

It is fixed now :)

Any word on the mac version? I cant use this cool tool on my mac and i really need it :(

Posted Sun 15 Jan 12 @ 3:58 pm
apexdjPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I am using the latest version.

I selected the playlist directory on my C drive. My music is on an external drive (E). When I select 'fix', does it automatically find the files on E? I tried doing the same thing and clicked on "Search External Database". but that simply seems to be looking for the playlists... not the music files.

Will this work if the playlist is on one drive and the music on another?

Posted Sun 18 Mar 12 @ 9:24 pm
When clicking on the "Select VirtualDJ folder" button, you need to select the VirtualDJ folder, not the playlist folder. The Playlist Fixer will then select all playlists files, tracklisting files and the database.

The playlist fixer uses the VirtualDJ database to fix all files. Check your E drive to see if there is a VirtualDJ Local Database v6.xml file at the root.
If you see that file, you should select "Search External Database".

Posted Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 5:16 am
Is there a Mac version of any database manager anywhere?

Posted Fri 30 Mar 12 @ 11:15 am
I will work on a Mac version next week.

Posted Fri 30 Mar 12 @ 4:43 pm
JeremK wrote :
Version 1.2 is now available.

This version will fix Playlists, History (tracklisting) and VirtualFolders

Download:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/13794/Playlist_Fixer.html

GREAT TOOL, BUT WHY ARE VDJ PAID MEMBERS BEING CHARGED FOR THIS TOOL? NONE OF THE OTHER DEVELOPERS CHARGE MEMBERS... JUST WONDERING...

Posted Wed 13 Jun 12 @ 9:48 pm
This tool isn't provided directly by VirtualDJ.

Each plugin and tool developer is free to decide how his tool is distributed.

The playlist fixer offers 30 free fixes and then a very small fee is demanded for unlimited access.
This tool isn't the only commercial one, Firetext and Pangolin plugins both have a commercial version.

Posted Thu 14 Jun 12 @ 12:12 am
ok so i wanna know how much is the fee for the full version?? somebody link me and give me a serial number

Posted Mon 13 Aug 12 @ 11:05 pm
WOW man I have been dreading organizing my folders til I found this AWESOME tool!! GREAT WORK!!!! Well worth the $7.

Posted Tue 14 Aug 12 @ 9:17 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I got this error while using this tool, "Please send this information to the developer. (Text is in ClipBoard)
Version 1.3.0.35
" and that's all I got to paste in notepad, don't know were to find the "ClipBoard" text for the error to send

I'm trying to recover a Virtual folder, I had one in a virtual subFolder and another on the main tree with the same name, so I dragged the extra one to the same main virtual folder as the other to compare then both, I transfered the extra files into the first vitual Subfolder with the same name then highlighted the second one right click to delete and VDJ program error and closed down after that..so I lost both virtual folders and I'm trying to recover that folder now..

Can you help me with this,

Thanks Joey...

Posted Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 12:16 am
PM Sent to Joey

Posted Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 3:10 am

Posted Fri 07 Sep 12 @ 6:21 pm
Hey I'm having problems with the mac version it loads up but when i select the folder it scans along the progress bar but then just seems to hang and crash every time i try and run the programme.
can anyone offer any advice?

thanks
jolan

Posted Sat 17 Nov 12 @ 6:35 pm
Hey guys, I have a new laptop and have tried the methods you mention here but can't make anything happen. If there is a step by step instruction for dummies like me would someone kindly post it, or link us to it? I don't mind paying the $7, it will totally be worth it. Thanks

Posted Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 12:52 pm
I'm using a mac and it's not working for me either :/
Seems to be a great tool though!

Posted Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 1:30 pm
THANK YOU!! I moved ALL my folders, I run a radio station, and lost ALL my playlists, I am running the station in 15 minutes, and you saved my life lol, best 8 bucks for an emergency fix!! Thank you Thank you!! :D

Posted Sat 09 Mar 13 @ 2:29 pm
I was wondering,I made my donation to Playlist fixer about 4 days ago via Paypal,got may Receipt that the Donation went through but I have not received my Un-Lock code for the software.Does anyone know how long it takes before you get A e-Mail with the Code?

[JeremK]: Replied by PM.

Posted Tue 02 Apr 13 @ 10:20 am
98%