Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark iDJ3 audio issues - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I got the IDJ3 for christmas and when I attempt to load music on to the decks, more often then not they load very slow or in bits and pieces... what is going on? and how can i fix this? the problems loading music really takes the fun out of what i am trying to do and making me consider this present a waste of money... I own a pc, sony vaio, buy the way.

Posted Mon 31 Dec 12 @ 3:15 pm
I dj at a club that has Numark mixer and soundboard as house set up, when I go through mixer with idj3 I always have an audio problem,can I go straight from Idj3 to a line in on one of channels on sound board.if so will it work with 1/8 to 1/4 adapters, due to line in on soundboard is 1/4 jacks.

Posted Mon 04 Feb 13 @ 7:53 pm
You should be using the RCA (Phono) master outputs on the back of the IDJ3. Connect these using a RCA cable to the RCA line inputs of one of the channels of the house mixer.

1/4 jack inputs on the mixer will normally be for microphones. You should not be using these to plug a line level source into unless the mixer has a switch to switch these between mic/line or is able to do this automatically (If this is the case, you can use 2x RCA to 2x 1/4 jack cable to connect, but using a channel with RCA inputs is preferable.)

Posted Tue 05 Feb 13 @ 5:23 am
Thank you, is it possible to eliminate going into the house mixer and go straight into there audio sound board, I'm always have problems when I go into the house mixer

Posted Thu 07 Feb 13 @ 8:40 pm
how do I find the serial number on my idj3 turntables?

Posted Sun 19 May 13 @ 2:42 pm
Please do not hijack topics by posting a message or question that is not related in any way.

Your question has nothing to do with iDJ3 audio issues, which this topic is about.

Please open your own new topic by clicking on the pen and paper icon at the top of the main forum topic list page.

Before posting on this particular issue, please also see http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/151663/General_Discussion/Lost_Serials_-_VirtualDJ_LE_or_any_other_version.html as well as our FAQ pages: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/FAQ.html

Posted Sun 19 May 13 @ 5:50 pm
arokiHome userMember since 2011
hello, i after installing the software in my laptop, after some while i bought a new laptop and i wanted to instal same software on the new laptop then i found out that i have misplace the virtual dj software cd, so if any one could help me with the activation key to open the virtual dj software on my new laptop... thank you.....

Posted Wed 08 Jan 14 @ 3:32 pm

Posted Thu 09 Jan 14 @ 6:45 am
From 1 plastic cockney to an original cockney - BIGUP for that post. This piece of sh8te is now operational. Thankyou

Posted Mon 27 Jan 14 @ 3:52 pm
CAN I PLAY MUSIC VIA JUST THE PC

Posted Thu 19 Feb 15 @ 6:20 am
I have Virtual DJ 8. The latest version. I am using the Numark iDJ3 as a controller. It used to work fine on both my PC and laptop, until I switched to Windows 10. Now, I can turn on either machine, it'll recognize the Numark and sync it up with Virtual DJ, but I have to use the computer headphonejack for sound. It wont let the Numark be the soundcard. I hope I described this right. I have troubleshot everything, and changed everything in the Virtual DJ settings accordingly, and it wont allow me to let the Numark be my main source of sound. Please help someone??? :) And, Thanks in advance.

Posted Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 2:20 am
Hi,
The problem i am having is that the crossfader on the screen does not match the the position of the crossfader on the controller. is there a way to fix this so they match?

Posted Thu 08 Oct 15 @ 4:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)