Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW SKINS] VirtualTouch , VirtualTouch X-Wide & VirtualTouch Double - Page: 8

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
1. Folders, Files, Playlist and Sidelist buttons are used to set focus on each of these windows. Once such a window is focused you can use the up-down arrows to browse the included files
2. This feature is currently not available.
3. You can use the multibuttons and add MixNow there. Edit the xml file, search for multibutton and replace an excisting action with mix_now

Posted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 9:53 pm
Thanks for your response, is there also a way to add mix now to the browser view?

Posted Wed 20 Apr 11 @ 6:53 am
How can I map the "Decks"/"Browser" button in the mapper?

I want to map one of my "Playlist" bottons of my s3700 to toggle Decks/Browser. How do I write that in the mapper?

Thanks for great skin.

Posted Mon 15 Aug 11 @ 5:10 pm
Try this ..
skin_panel 'br' on ? skin_panel 'decks' on : skin_panel 'br' on

Posted Mon 15 Aug 11 @ 9:18 pm
That worked perfekt :-)

Now my set it perfect, but I have some problems with the "waveform" in top of the screen. It doesn´t run smoooth. Its hard to follow the music-waveform.
Is there a way to adjust it, or is it my computer that does it? How is it working for you guys?

Posted Wed 17 Aug 11 @ 3:33 pm
Correction. It works perfect.

When I plugged in my external screen and got the right resolution, it worked fine. :-)

Thanks

Posted Wed 17 Aug 11 @ 4:02 pm
another happy touchscreen user :)

Posted Wed 17 Aug 11 @ 5:24 pm
lots of happy touch screen users!!
this is the only skin i use.

Posted Thu 18 Aug 11 @ 6:15 pm
Just switched to this skin tonight as I needed a good 1600x900 skin and they are few and far between...

Loving the skin so far but would like to know if I could program a key or button to switch between "decks" and "browser".

If I had this I could steer clear of the keyboard completely - I'm not touch screen...

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Sat 20 Aug 11 @ 1:35 pm
skin_panel 'br' on ? skin_panel 'decks' on : skin_panel 'br' on - in the mapper worked great.

Posted Tue 23 Aug 11 @ 9:57 am
Thanks dude... will try that later...

Posted Tue 23 Aug 11 @ 10:29 am
The above will work only to controllers. If you assign to a keyboard button, and swap panels, then you will notice that no keyboard shortcut works after that, unless you click on the screen with your mouse.

Posted Tue 23 Aug 11 @ 8:01 pm
That was the intention... Gonna map shift+up/down on my RMX.

However, the fact that assigning to keys causes this problem, should it be reported as a bug?

Roy

Posted Wed 24 Aug 11 @ 2:03 am
OK here are my two mappings for Touch Wide and the RMX.

Please note I have implemented a "Shift" by using the SCRATCH button. So I've included that mapping for completeness:

SCRATCH toggle $shift
Sets the Shift while holding down

LOAD var $shift ? skin_panel 'br' on ? skin_panel 'decks' on : skin_panel 'br' on : browser_window 'folders' ? browser_folder : load
Switches between DECKS and BROWSER when Shifted

PFL var $shift ? skin_panel 'br' on ? search : skin_panel 'br' on & search : select
Activates search and switches to BROWSER if not already selected.

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Wed 24 Aug 11 @ 3:17 pm
jinelsoHome userMember since 2011
As for me, this is the best skin ever! only the resolution problem for my regular computer screen.
whatever the case, many thanks to the author!!!

Posted Sun 28 Aug 11 @ 8:15 am
How did you get it if your a NLU?

Posted Wed 31 Aug 11 @ 5:55 am
Hi,

I really like your VirtualTouchXwide skin.

What would be involved in maybe having the 3 monoitors (left, Right & Output) across the top to allow them to be larger?

Everything else is fantastic.

Thanks!

Posted Sat 17 Sep 11 @ 9:26 am
In Browser mode

Posted Sat 17 Sep 11 @ 9:27 am
ye, i thounght that the video previews are a bit small on browser screen, was gonna edit that for my own use..

Posted Sat 17 Sep 11 @ 11:37 am
Browser mode is actually selected when someone is trying to find and load a song to decks. The top part is poor and small for some, but its there only to give you the informations you need, in order to choose the right song, and check that everything is running well, while you search. Browser needed to be large enough.
Note also that as a touchscreen skin, browser lines and columns needed to be as large as possible, so squeezing the top part was absolutely necessary.

Posted Sat 17 Sep 11 @ 4:44 pm
92%