Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW SKINS] VirtualTouch , VirtualTouch X-Wide & VirtualTouch Double - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

thanks for the reply, and congratulations , I'm waiting

Posted Sun 19 Dec 10 @ 4:16 pm
ktbottPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I'm with johans. A 1920x1080 version would be EXACTLY what I'm looking for. Awesome work so far though. By far the best one that I've seen.

Posted Tue 28 Dec 10 @ 11:15 am
still waiting I can not wait to touch that skin, congratulations for optimal skin

Posted Tue 28 Dec 10 @ 3:15 pm
What is the code for the virtual keyboard appears on the skin, thanks for the info

<textzone pannel="keyboard">
<pos x="320" y="580"/>
<size width="168" height="96"/>
<up x="+0" y="+0"/>

Posted Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 3:55 am
I thought he said that the on screen keyboard was a component of the touchscreen program.

Posted Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 11:55 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 4:27 pm
How do I get the button to access the virtual keyboard on the skin, that's what I want to know thanks

Posted Thu 06 Jan 11 @ 5:57 am
You have to dig inside the setup menu. There are a lot of things that you can customize. Adress to Comfort Forum and support for further instructions. They are always willing to help.

btw.
I have changed the colors of my skin. I hate too many colors, so i returned to classic dark view with blue-red.
Screenshots will be posted soon.
In a couple of days it will be yours.

Posted Thu 06 Jan 11 @ 6:24 pm
Im waiting patiently for this one too?Congratulations is skin beautiful

Posted Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 2:22 pm
Almost done..
Resolution 1280X1024

Screenshot (Browser)

Screenshot (Decks)

As you may notice i dumped the round sliders as i couldnt figure out a way to turn them to circle, and they needed much space to handle them, so i got back to linear.

You may also notice that i changed the colors to classic dark & blue-red, since too many colors were not comfotrable in view

Some Notes-Tips.
1. Video deck previews will be displayed automatically when video is on
2. Underneath AUTOMIX button (in Audio panel which you cant see at the above screenshot) will be automatically displayed the next song in automix list when automix is enabled.
3. Clicking on the deck video previews you will have a smooth video transition from one deck to the other.

I need a couple of things to sort out and i will upload propably tommorow.

I will inform you further.

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 8:03 pm
Runnin this bad boy as we speak, I gotta say, it is BADASS!!!!

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 9:30 pm
Question

When it is in Browser mode, does the previews transition the video??

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 9:30 pm
No, but i can easily add this.

thanks for the comments.

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 11:01 pm
Congratulations, it was so cool the skin, the circle with the other version will also be available or not, because the two are all great

Posted Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 12:36 am
Yes his and Djjbs touch skins really open up the door for us touch screen users!! Thank you to both of you... Im now in love!!

Posted Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 1:32 am
This is fantastic, until they sort out the iphone app to have browser and search capabilities then this one plus John's touch skin will do the job beautifully for ipad owners.

Thanks Bob!

Keith

Posted Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 3:50 am
Question about that though, dont the skins need to be1024X768 to run on the iPad?? This one is 1280X1024, but John's is 1024X768. Just wondering as I want to get an iPad??

Posted Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 5:09 am
@gardensomwagner, no the other one will not be published. It didnt work as expected.

This skin can not run with iRemote. Keith has a way to make the iPad reflect the monitor of your PC (or laptop) to iPad.

For now it will be only 1280X1024, but there will be soon a 16:10 and a 16:9 version.

I am finishing my skin and it will be uploaded tonight.

Posted Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 5:57 am
thanks for replying and congratulations on great skin, I'll be hoping to have a good Sunday

Posted Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 6:46 am
It wont be a simple resize Keith. The skin need to be redesigned from scratch, since there is no browser on the decks screen to shrink or to expand.
So the Skin Resizer Limitation is not valid on this case.

Jerem must be working hard on something. I hope we hear soon from him.

PS.Final Beta is ready. Testing...lol

Posted Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 9:54 am
23%