Topic: SweetScratchx4.................. - Page: 7

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

thanks man! luv the skin!

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 8:51 pm
Thanks bro, glad I could help!!

Enjoy
Huey

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 8:57 pm
Well its been a min since I did anything to this skin but I use it daily.
So I add the sample dock. You can now see all 12 sample players, but theres a catch. Theres no sample pos, so the only visual cue will be the highlighted button. If you left click on the middle of the button (arrow pointing down) you can choose which sample to load. If you right click on it youll find your sample options (pitch match, beat match, loop, etc. etc.....)
Thanks to DJDAD & PhantomDJ you can change the size of the font in the browser to better suite your needs.
Also added a window that will display info when your recording ( time, where its being recorded to etc....)

Other then that not much has changed, Ill be uploading sometime later. I have to go through and change a few fonts ( dont like how they look) Heres a pic............

Thanks for looking and feel free to leave comments, good or bad.....
Huey

Posted Sat 18 Jun 11 @ 5:11 pm
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
...He is back

nice additions Huey. Any chance we'll see revamped 2-deck version?

Posted Sat 18 Jun 11 @ 8:47 pm

Posted Sun 19 Jun 11 @ 12:15 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you should check your knobs on the skin. There are bad pixels when you move them and they are not centered.

Posted Sun 19 Jun 11 @ 1:19 pm
Will do, Thanks

Huey

Posted Sun 19 Jun 11 @ 1:53 pm
OK this is starting to upset me, can someone tell me why I cant get my knobs centered?? Please........

Thanks for looking
Huey

Posted Tue 21 Jun 11 @ 12:28 am
u got em' straighten out bro?...or these guys out for lunch again?

Posted Wed 29 Jun 11 @ 10:09 pm
Nope, i can't figure it out...... :-(
If you got any ideas let me know. I can see what he's talking about but no matter what I do their off center.

If you got any tips feel free
Huey

Posted Wed 29 Jun 11 @ 11:15 pm
Long lunch.............

Huey

Posted Thu 30 Jun 11 @ 2:43 pm
and dinner afterwards? lmfao..

Posted Mon 04 Jul 11 @ 7:19 pm
I love the way the skin looks....Just curious if u have this skin with only 2 decks...I don't use 4 decks just curious......But great job on this.

Posted Mon 04 Jul 11 @ 10:02 pm
2 deck is in the works but I gotta figure out this knob stuff first.

Glad you like it!!
Huey

Posted Tue 05 Jul 11 @ 12:47 am
I dont see this bro.. are they off center? looks fine on my copy...

Posted Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 9:33 am
Everyone wanted 4 decks, now they want 2 again!

Posted Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 3:55 pm
@Charlie Wilson,

I never wanted 4 Decks because I don't know what 2 do with 4 decks lol....I only do the mobile Dj thing & don't do a ton of scratching or sampling (still learning) but I can beat match like hell....So I can't figure out what the extra 2 decks are really for...(Oh & I use the mixtrack pro so don't know how 2 switch decks just using it) When I have the mixtrack hooked up I don't use the Mac at all I can do everything I need straight off the mixtrack scroll songs, load songs, & all that good stuff...Only thing I use the macbook for is when I'm hitting one of the F keys 2 activate the sampler deck 2 play a sound effect.

Posted Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 2:47 am
will u be adding an echo(reverb) effect on the mic on ur next skin? would really like to see this happen

Posted Wed 20 Jul 11 @ 10:30 am
The Mic is ran off a deck so you can already do that ;-)

Enjoy
Huey

Posted Wed 20 Jul 11 @ 11:07 am
Huey can you confirm that it works without audio lag? i dont use the mic internally...and this guy is asking me thesame thing,but you have more options with sound cards so.....

Posted Wed 20 Jul 11 @ 5:26 pm
94%