Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: SweetScratchx4.................. - Page: 8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Wed 20 Jul 11 @ 6:02 pm
same here...i think he sayd its something with type of coding on his stuff versus Vdj...

Posted Wed 20 Jul 11 @ 7:41 pm
Oh yeah I remeber that thread, lol! That was a while back hahaa! Well I just tried them and neither TEXZK's or DJCELL's Reverb works on the MIC............hmmm..........maybe a vst??

Huey

Posted Wed 20 Jul 11 @ 8:25 pm
I would like to have it work with the mic on the rmx. it dnt work with controllers or does it?

Posted Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 6:35 pm
The RMX has a hardware MIC, so you won't be able to use it that way. You could use your onboard sound card but as in my previous post none of the Reverb plugins work on the MIC even if you could route it to a deck.

Good Luck
Huey

Posted Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 7:01 pm
I like the skin.. where can i download it or have it.. its nice and i'm a VDJ user..!!
anybody give me or send me this SKIN..!! that was i'm looking for.. very nice..
here's my email [REMOVED]
Many thanks to all..
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR..!!
its PARTY TIME.. wew..!!
all DJ's i SALUTE you GUYZ..!!.

Posted Sun 16 Dec 12 @ 11:59 pm
Sorry bro the only way to get this skin is if your a registered PRO user here on the site. Just enter your serial number and you'll be able to download effect (Audio/video), tools and many other skins. As far as sending it to you no one here is gonna risk loosing there updates so it's not gonna happen for you.

Enjoy.....

Posted Mon 17 Dec 12 @ 1:00 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
JUST UPLOADED AND ITS PENDING

Sweet Scratch x4 v.1
1280x800

Features:
A "4 Deck" skin no "Left/Right" logic
A "Clear Search" button
Filters for just showing "Music" and "Video"
Click on the song title and it will change to "Artist-Title", "Title", "BLANK" for those trackspotters and for those Trackspotters a special message, LOL!!

A Sampler Record station only for decks "3" and "4" (this may change in the next release) The button is next to the "Mixer" button for deck "3" and next to the "Settings" button for deck "4"
Each deck has it's own "Resonant Filter" with an ON-OFF button
Each deck has it's own "Effects" bank (2) with "2 Param Knobs"
Each deck has it's own "File Info/Song Info" button
Each deck has it's own "Key Changer" knob
On the mixer there are buttons for Deck 3 and Deck 4 which are used for "LineIn 1" and "LineIn 2" (YOU MUST HAVE IT SETUP IN ADVANCED CONFIG FOR THEM TO WORK!!)
Also a "Mic" button (YOU MUST HAVE IT SETUP IN ADVANCED CONFIG FOR IT TO WORK!!)
On the video pannel there are 3 "Video" effect buttons which are "Sonique, Firetext, and Clipback" (YOU MUST DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE PLUGINS FOR THESE BUTTONS TO WORK!! YOU CAN GET THEM FROM "WWW.VIRTUALDJ.COM")
6 video effect knobs, might be over kill but you never know, lol
There is also a button called "NOTEPAD" click on it to reveal "SBDJ Notepad" (YOU MUST DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE PLUGIN FOR THE BUTTON TO WORK!! YOU CAN GET IT FROM "WWW.VIRTUALDJ.COM")

For you automix guys a box at the bottom of the skin will show you the name of your up coming track!! (it will say "Drag a song here to play" when not in use, this is just by default. it will not play a song if you drag it there!!)
Click on the song title and it will change to "Artist-Title", "Title"
A "Mix Now" button (bring in the next track on your list)
A "Options" button for the Playlist Mangement
A button called "Save" (click it and it will create a virtual folder of whats in the playlist)
A button that will put the focus in the search tab
A button that will clear the search
A "Get Food" button (click on the burger!!)
I've changed the look of the icons (played,video,filter folders, virtual folders, favroite folder.......if you are confussed by whats what hit me up!!)

A Huge thanks to DJ FANDOS for giving me the foundation to create this skin. Big ups to Listen2, SSLover for creating some of the first scratch skins!! Big ups to DJTouchDan, DJDad for all the help!!

ENJOY!!

(PENDING)

can you please create a 1366x768 version and maybe add deck swapping like TCMAINA has? This is an awesome skin but I now have a new windows laptop and cannot use this as I get the skin resolution error.

Posted Fri 02 May 14 @ 6:59 pm
Man I haven't worked on any skins for a long while now, lol! I'm probably gonna wait and see what 8 has in store then go from there.

Posted Fri 09 May 14 @ 11:14 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)