Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: SweetScratchx4.................. - Page: 6

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

ralph wrote :
(no more "key numeric" when we clic on this part of the skin).

Fixed!! Well it shows both, lol!!

As always let me know what you like or dont like and we'll see what we can do about ;-)

Huey

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 2:17 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
ralph wrote :
(no more "key numeric" when we clic on this part of the skin).

Fixed!! Well it shows both, lol!!

As always let me know what you like or dont like and we'll see what we can do about ;-)

Huey

I really love this skin, but it would be nice to be able to toggle between 2 decks and 4 as I rarely use 4 decks

Posted Sun 21 Nov 10 @ 8:59 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
As far a 2 deck skin its in the works. Just gonna take me a minute as I don't have a lot of time and my skin knowledge is limited. It will get done though.

Enjoy
Huey

Posted Sun 21 Nov 10 @ 9:20 am
btw i tried the skin last nite bro,very nice effect panel...yeap....turns out that while the advast was tripping out,i cant go renaming files with a "2" at the end.it thinks its a duplicate caused by a virus and flips out!! went through this last year...jeezz!...after downloading the whole thing and having to delete the previous version I got the sussesful installation BUT when i went to opened it in VDJ the file name looked like this.."sweetscratch x4 v2.2 sweetscratch x4 v2.2"...ha,ha what da?...i did'nt even typed that!...really wierd...but its all fixed...lol...

Posted Sun 21 Nov 10 @ 8:26 pm
Nice! Glad you like it!! Always taking suggestions big homie.

Enjoy
Huey

Posted Sun 21 Nov 10 @ 11:23 pm
Hi
I´ve always test it this weekend. Great thing, you make a great job.

Many thanks..
I hope you wouldn`t end this skin project now, and we could be happy about version v3, v4, v5.....

chris

Posted Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 2:55 am
Great!! I'm glad you and others like it!! Remember suggestions always welcome.

Enjoy
Huey

Posted Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 6:55 am
OK I decided to make a few changes (just love this skin, lol) anyways the "Sampler Record" station is no longer a pannel. It is now below the Loop Station. Also you can always see the names and activate ALL 12 samples!! Yes I had to make the browser a little smaller but I like the changes. Heres a screen shot,

As always let me know what you think
Huey

Posted Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 11:54 pm
Real good work homie !

Very good skin

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 12:13 pm
nice huey (giving credit where credit is due...yeap)...;-)

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 8:45 pm
Happy New Year my man...

includes Gina Star's latest hit "I want it now" and TexZK's Flanjet, SBDJ's scrolltext....enough sayd!!!

Posted Fri 31 Dec 10 @ 10:39 pm
That a great choice of skin your using there!! Thanks and that a great track!!

hAPPY nEW yEAR BRO!
Huey

Posted Sat 01 Jan 11 @ 12:31 pm
Yeap..thats You tube video #99 Btw..next? my New Years Resolution,Video#100!!! btw dude you got an aux (line in for those who dont know)button around there ? like the vdj7 ? it just helps in seting up quick...

Posted Sat 01 Jan 11 @ 8:58 pm
Peep the picture bro,

Huey

Posted Sat 01 Jan 11 @ 9:09 pm
he,he..Ooohh there they are...Imao!! great!

Posted Sat 01 Jan 11 @ 9:18 pm
Dang!! wrong clip!! cut off in half,before the edit?? man i was going too fast that day...lol...here comes the real deal! mad props to all my VDJ friends!! keep it REALLL!!

Posted Sun 02 Jan 11 @ 9:35 pm
so when can i get the non video skin version of this?

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 8:07 pm
I guess you could just not click on the video tab if you dont use video. What exactly are you looking for??

Huey

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 8:28 pm
this skin, except i dont do video djing, i just do straight up djing and dont want my skin to take up RAM cuz of a video dj sin

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 8:30 pm
The video doesnt turn on unless you turn it on so you should be good to go. Or go into "Settings" or "Config" and under the video tab look for an option called "Activate on Load" just make sure you have that unchecked and if you ever do load a video it wont turn on.

Hope that helps
Huey

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 8:41 pm
81%