Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Something new is coming ... - Page: 5

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

[Quote] [old post] Posted Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 9:42 pm
Congratulations this skin is beautiful, when will be available for downloads

Posted Sat 29 Jan 11 @ 6:11 am
you should have quoted yourself the post before that one...imao...but I know...we're all waiting...

Posted Sat 29 Jan 11 @ 9:12 am
this will go down in History as the Longest project in Vdj History...he,he

Posted Wed 02 Feb 11 @ 10:29 pm
Really truly, I think your friend has no time to finish the skin, the more we will be waiting until he finishes and use his creation

Posted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 4:00 pm
I would finish this if I had the files...I think...

Posted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 8:02 pm
will it take how long to finish the skin?

Posted Sun 27 Feb 11 @ 12:08 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
zanard wrote :
- Have some respect we make skins for pleasure. And we all have family and jobs outside of this. It's not like you are paying for the skins if you were paying for the skins then you could complain but you're not. This guys work is outstanding so please give him some respect. The skin has not been released to the general public. So as far as I am concerned its new. Now back off and give this guy a break

It is true.
Not always found the time to work on the skin.
The new skin was designed for v6, but because of the new version I had to make changes and it took a long time.
Dj format where you stand with your skin?
Thanks.

Zanard and other memebers who are upset at my comment last year, disregard my comment. I am thru with this since last year. I am on to the next one. It is true that those skins are made by users. You do what' s best for you. I made a comment, you did not like it that' s OK. It' s water under the bridge for me. later.

Posted Sun 27 Feb 11 @ 2:41 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
dydy1 wrote :
zanard wrote :
- Have some respect we make skins for pleasure. And we all have family and jobs outside of this. It's not like you are paying for the skins if you were paying for the skins then you could complain but you're not. This guys work is outstanding so please give him some respect. The skin has not been released to the general public. So as far as I am concerned its new. Now back off and give this guy a break

It is true.
Not always found the time to work on the skin.
The new skin was designed for v6, but because of the new version I had to make changes and it took a long time.
Dj format where you stand with your skin?
Thanks.

Zanard and other memebers who are upset at my comment last year, disregard my comment. I am thru with this since last year. I am on to the next one. It is true that those skins are made by users. You do what' s best for you. I made a comment, you did not like it that' s OK. It' s water under the bridge for me. later.

No problem.
Soon I get back to work.

Posted Mon 28 Feb 11 @ 7:07 am
I'll be waiting...Zanard...

Posted Sun 06 Mar 11 @ 12:19 am
We are almost there ....

Zanard...

Posted Sun 13 Mar 11 @ 8:30 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Wow Zanard, i think we're going to need a manual for this !

Amazing graphics my friend !

Posted Sun 13 Mar 11 @ 9:44 am
djdad wrote :
Wow Zanard, i think we're going to need a manual for this !

Amazing graphics my friend !

Thanks.

This evening a video (maybe)

Posted Sun 13 Mar 11 @ 10:27 am
art. that is art.

Posted Sun 13 Mar 11 @ 4:07 pm
Video:
[youtube]f8Pu2Js7yAA?fs=1&amp;hl=it_IT&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f8Pu2Js7yAA?fs=1&amp;hl=it_IT&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Bye

Posted Sun 13 Mar 11 @ 4:55 pm
Amazing Zanard !! :-)

Posted Sun 13 Mar 11 @ 9:46 pm
When is ready in the addons page?¿¿?

Posted Mon 14 Mar 11 @ 9:12 am
WE All Want IT !!!

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 10:36 pm
"Dad" you're Posting with the "v.i.p" Level Xml code button on Again! us regular folks are wondering....I'm just saying...:^)

Posted Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 9:57 am
thetracker510 wrote :
"Dad" you're Posting with the "v.i.p" Level Xml code button on Again! us regular folks are wondering....I'm just saying...:^)

Lol :p
I can see the post :pppp

Posted Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 2:21 pm
HA,ha,ha...Lmfao!

Posted Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 9:15 pm
73%