Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Something new is coming ... - Page: 4

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Hey chill bro,he had a computer breakdown for one....

Posted Fri 10 Dec 10 @ 2:29 am
I agree with both of you guys,God knows you guys are masters,but maybe he is waiting for positive feedback,maybe he has to work a heavy schedule (making skins for the french goverment..he,he) who knows? but one cant be motivated by remarks like these...Agree?

Posted Fri 10 Dec 10 @ 7:17 am
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Well, I hope Zanard understands my weird since of humor. I am only teasing him. I would love to be able to design and make skins. I am terrible at it. I tried and I fell terribly.

Posted Fri 10 Dec 10 @ 2:41 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's okay do not worry.
You just have to have patience.
I do not have much time to work on the skin ..

P.S. About, you know something about the skin dj format?

Posted Fri 10 Dec 10 @ 5:43 pm
Hi Zanard my friend...All skinners are my friends..and I have to protect my interests...;-) dont worry "dydy" when you finally get this baby you'll be glad you waited! (sounds like something else but...Ahem!)..he,he

Posted Fri 10 Dec 10 @ 7:45 pm
Hi Zanard my friend would have a definite date for the launch of their skin

Posted Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 12:21 pm
congratulations great job in this new skin, and when it will be available on the website

Posted Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 5:57 pm
maybe Santa Day...he,he p.s. But Dan...you did'nt stop making skins,did you?....No way!...

Posted Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 9:06 pm
still waiting I can not wait to touch that skin, congratulations for optimal skin

Posted Tue 28 Dec 10 @ 3:21 pm
Small demo loop with a skin x-?.

[youtube]Iv1Huv8lYCY?fs=1&amp;hl=it_IT"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iv1Huv8lYCY?fs=1&amp;hl=it_IT" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> [/youtube]

Bye.

Posted Sun 02 Jan 11 @ 1:56 pm
Looks Good Zanard!! Hope you had very happy Holidays over there!!

Posted Sun 02 Jan 11 @ 8:20 pm
Congratulations this skin is beautiful, when will be available for downloads

Posted Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 12:59 am
love it! patiently waiting!

Posted Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 6:32 am
Yes really looking forward to getting this

Posted Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 1:32 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
zanard wrote :

P.S. About, you know something about the skin dj format?

What do you mean ??

Posted Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 7:51 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
dydy1 wrote :
Zanard, the title of the post should be changed to SOMETHING OLD IS COMING.....

You' ve got us waiting since before the release of VirtualDJ Pro 7. We are in the last month of the year still nada, rien, nothing. lol

Have some respect we make skins for pleasure. And we all have family and jobs outside of this. It's not like you are paying for the skins if you were paying for the skins then you could complain but you're not. This guys work is outstanding so please give him some respect. The skin has not been released to the general public. So as far as I am concerned its new. Now back off and give this guy a break

Posted Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 8:01 pm
- Have some respect we make skins for pleasure. And we all have family and jobs outside of this. It's not like you are paying for the skins if you were paying for the skins then you could complain but you're not. This guys work is outstanding so please give him some respect. The skin has not been released to the general public. So as far as I am concerned its new. Now back off and give this guy a break

It is true.
Not always found the time to work on the skin.
The new skin was designed for v6, but because of the new version I had to make changes and it took a long time.
Dj format where you stand with your skin?
Thanks.

Posted Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 4:41 pm
Still waiting for the master's skin...Zanard...Lol

Posted Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 9:53 pm
Im waiting patiently for this one too?Congratulations is skin beautiful

Posted Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 3:23 am
Congratulations this skin is beautiful, when will be available for downloads

Posted Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 5:42 pm
58%