Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Something new is coming ... - Page: 7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Another video:

[youtube]p3nCndxKb58?fs=1&hl=it_IT"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p3nCndxKb58?fs=1&hl=it_IT" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Originally it is 1920x1200, but with automatic resizing of Vilrtualdj, you can take it wherever you like.
By the way, what are the most popular video resolutions?
Maybe we'll make one dedicated.
Zanard.

Posted Sat 02 Apr 11 @ 4:42 am
Hi Zanard.

Lokking forward too getting this skin. I would love to see 1600 x 900

Posted Sat 02 Apr 11 @ 5:24 am
Olá Dj Zanard.
Mi mande essa skin por mi correo: ---------@--------.com.
Agradieço desde já.

[Moderation Team] Email has been removed. No License Users are not allowed to post contact informations

Posted Sat 02 Apr 11 @ 9:59 pm
pagar por licensia si?

Posted Sat 02 Apr 11 @ 11:15 pm
Another video:

[youtube]oRZITpLA3To?fs=1&hl=it_IT"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oRZITpLA3To?fs=1&hl=it_IT" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="510"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Zanard.

Posted Sun 03 Apr 11 @ 8:07 am
Very nice Zanard!...ready for beta...

Posted Sun 03 Apr 11 @ 9:44 pm
thetracker510 wrote :
Very nice Zanard!...ready for beta...

I hope for this weekend..

Posted Mon 04 Apr 11 @ 3:37 am
shame i cannot see this latest video as the content has been blocked in my country

Posted Mon 04 Apr 11 @ 11:54 am
In my opinion you do not need to do a resize with skin resizer tool but you can use the automatic resizing of VirtualDJ.
This video you can see how to do this properly:

[youtube]qo5mDGaagYs?fs=1&amp;hl=it_IT"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qo5mDGaagYs?fs=1&amp;hl=it_IT" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Bye.

Posted Wed 06 Apr 11 @ 3:26 pm
Zanard would have an exact date for release of the skin, congratulations great job

Posted Thu 07 Apr 11 @ 3:36 pm
gardensomwagner wrote :
Zanard would have an exact date for release of the skin, congratulations great job

Tomorrow?

Posted Thu 07 Apr 11 @ 5:07 pm
Wow Zanard! that resizing trick I cant figure it out...lol...you change screen resolution? then stored that setting in VDj? from what i can make out of the video...

Posted Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 8:46 am
thetracker510 wrote :
Wow Zanard! that resizing trick I cant figure it out...lol...you change screen resolution? then stored that setting in VDj? from what i can make out of the video...

I checked the sizing on a notebook and it works fine.
I just do not have to load the full screen x-24 because VirtualDJ crashes.
Example:
Open VirtualDJ with your normal skin (1280x800) and remove the full screen and load the x-24 and put the full screen.
Watch the video demonstration.

Posted Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 1:37 pm
I'm ready to publish the X-24 beta, but I need confirmation of a moderator.
Thanks.
Zanard

Posted Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 1:41 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You may upload it Zanard. If your skin runs without errors and crashes, you may do this. Just add to your Skin name the word Beta, so that users can see it and choose if they like to participate.

Posted Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 4:45 pm
djdad wrote :
You may upload it Zanard. If your skin runs without errors and crashes, you may do this. Just add to your Skin name the word Beta, so that users can see it and choose if they like to participate.

Thanks djdad.

Posted Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 5:42 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 7:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)