Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Plugin for XNTH VMS - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Oh YeeeaAAh! the master Techie does it again by bringing back to life his Alinware!!!.....Oh Nooooo.....still no Xnth previos versions!!..hmmm now i got both machines running....but?

Posted Mon 14 Nov 11 @ 6:01 am
wallterHome userMember since 2010
Mr. Google is your best friend and detective Torrente can find anybody... did you mean 'two GPU's' or 'two laptops'?

Posted Mon 14 Nov 11 @ 7:26 am
Huh..both! the Alienware has dual nvidias and I still have my Dell inspirion.one of the Gpu's overheated from so much me trying to install windows 7 drivers,went back to XP pro.updated the Bios,did everything digital that could be done but still would'nt fix (had the notorious green lines and even dots on startup.) after i was sure i had all other devices going,and one video card i knew it was time to get dirty and pull,reseat and add new thermal paste.put it back together in 15 mins,reinstalled the dead cards drivers and whoala!...he,he nice big Resolution screen smiling at me! nice!

Posted Mon 14 Nov 11 @ 7:17 pm
wallterHome userMember since 2010
Then let the Inspiron to do the dirty job with XNTH and connect it with audio from Allienware.

Posted Tue 15 Nov 11 @ 3:27 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Guys,

This topic has nothing to do with plugins for VirtualDJ.

If you wish to discuss third party software, hardware and so on then there are better places to do it. This subforum is for plugins and plugin related discussion.

Posted Tue 15 Nov 11 @ 9:42 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)