Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Plugin for XNTH VMS - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

humm sounds good,you have to pardon me,i think i got a virus,I was'nt able to login.when i input a number at the end my password (or even on the windows notes pad) a number appeared and next thing you know all these apps and stuff started oppening and lock up my computer...what a drag!! it just went away (again ) after running spybot and avs registry cleaner...but...

Posted Sat 20 Nov 10 @ 8:33 pm
wallterHome userMember since 2010
You should install Avira, it's free and lightweight, it's just blocking those animals... is this related with my previous post or you were thinking aloud? ;-)

Posted Sun 21 Nov 10 @ 3:04 am
thinkin outloud...he,he...but its fixed man. yeap...I'm not diggin this program fakin a virus in order to get me to pay,when they still offer a free version...it srewed up me downloading the latest scrolltext,sweatscratch x4 skin...and had me trippin! not cool....but huh..still waitin on the XNTH link..

Posted Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 6:01 am
rama1Home userMember since 2009
ive upgraded my comp quad core & upgraded to nvideo 9600gt 1 gb with open gl " xnth runs smoothly" there currently in the middle of a new version of xnth so there,s gonna be a wait untill the websites back up im loving the lay out so far

Posted Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 6:51 pm
There's a new version of XNTH and a new web: http://www.xnth.eu/
I found it very well suited for music visualization with VDJ. If you have two laptops and an extra LCD just for XNTH, you should try. Here we go: Start first laptop with VDJ. Start second laptop with XNTH and send the audio from 1st laptop or mixer over LINE IN or MIC input to 2nd laptop. XNTH will receive your audio and reacting to it. And if your 2nd laptop has touch screen, this could be very fun experience ;-)

Posted Tue 08 Nov 11 @ 5:20 am
Super good news Bro...Im on it! still needing a second Gpu on my Alienware..and GOD knows,taking this sucker apart its like working on a truck lol,but will get it done...really cool though...

Posted Tue 08 Nov 11 @ 7:18 am
No way ?! You're surgering your lappy? But Alienware is already strong enough for anything...

Posted Tue 08 Nov 11 @ 5:00 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Please don't crosspost Tracker :)

Posted Tue 08 Nov 11 @ 8:16 pm
Sorry...was going to make a point...and that is...WALTER (Like I...) IS GOING DOWN IN HISTORY with this find...yeap!...

Posted Tue 08 Nov 11 @ 8:54 pm
Thanks, T. Those guys from XNTH are the real marketing disaster, developing software for years, not answering emails, changing webs... I tried it using just one laptop, but it's impossible for me to start XNTH in window, so 2 laptops solution is the best so far. I'll try to create more visuals for it, but MJPEG format is so strange to me. This new version is OK, but I'm back to version 1.08, there's no time restriction ;-). Anyone else tried it with VDJ?

Posted Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 2:30 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It's not really 'with VDJ' though is it, it's just responding to an audio feed which it can do with anything. It's not a viable solution at all IMHO.

Posted Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 4:35 am
Got your point, but this is just too good not to try. Of course, the gig setup will need at least two laptops and LCD screens, but in today's clubs it's not even a luxury. BTW, maybe I found a solution for Milkdrops CPU OpenGL issue, but I will go there... No crossing threads!

Posted Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 4:46 am
Are those english pounds they're talkin about?....2 week tryout then HIGH JACK!... 299 big ones! dang!

Posted Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 6:13 am
No, man... those are euros. Too much for the game, anyway. Try to find previous version, 1.08... Totally the same, but without time restriction. There's only their logo on output window, couldn't care a less about promoting anything. If you want to go with newest version, you can always negotiate with your windows time setup ;-)

Posted Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 7:00 am
Euros vs pounds..not much of a difference...So...where's the older versions? that would fit my budget more nicely...lol..hmm now I see that they mention the latest as a Beta,for Nvidias & Ati cards.that shouls include my GeForce Go 7900 Gs dual card setup on my Alienware? I ask because I know these are much older (but still suported by Nvidia as far as the drivers) and I still have to replace one of the cards.

Posted Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 7:02 pm
Naaah, just install it and give it a try. Start it, wait for a few soconds to gather up and click on Demo. Just don't be too close to the screen ;-). You can even start some playlist with VDJ, minimize it and then start XNTH and click on a button to accept your music (up there in audio screen).

Posted Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 2:42 am

Posted Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 5:49 am
This will force me to buy some touch screen laptop, the temptation is just too high... Imagine picking those buttons on the touch screen and pumping colours on TV, jeez... I'll never ever touch Sonique again, it would be blasphemy...

Posted Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 8:08 am
Ohhh...the agony.....

Posted Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 8:58 pm
I cant find the previous version...do they exist?

Posted Sat 12 Nov 11 @ 1:19 am
89%