Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Turntablist 5.2 (update) - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Does this support video?

Posted Fri 10 Jul 09 @ 6:51 am
Thanks L2...I'll give it a whirl when I get some time to play around with it. Much appreciation ;)

Posted Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 2:59 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
version 5.2 is uploaded you guys can go check it out, let me know what you think.

Right Here My Man!

Now i will focus on seeing if video can make a return and a new wave swap between scratch and rhythm

Posted Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 7:44 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Great Listen2 ;)

Posted Fri 17 Jul 09 @ 5:28 pm
awesome

Posted Sat 18 Jul 09 @ 12:20 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I was looking into updating this skin again.

Anyone have some suggestions?

I have some new spinners that i will release in another skin, which may show up in this.

I have 2 new skins MIDI2 (update finished) and one called "@"(new 95% done) as well as an update for miniscratch (WIP)

Posted Thu 14 Jan 10 @ 1:58 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
listen2 wrote :
I was looking into updating this skin again.

Anyone have some suggestions?

I have some new spinners that i will release in another skin, which may show up in this.

I have 2 new skins MIDI2 (update finished) and one called "@"(new 95% done) as well as an update for miniscratch (WIP)

Well... if you ask, i was always looking for minimal skins (more space for the browser) without any rotating elements, or big virtual mixers etc.
It's my digital dj point of view now to have my hands on controller/mixer/timecodes (whatever) and my eyes to the crowd instead of always looking an impressive screen/skin or try to impress the other people. But you know minimal is not always limited if designed well (less is more)
I need the benefits that a vdj only skin has to offer (like the overlapped waveforms) but i prefer just a virtual lcd for the other informations like pitch %, loop on/off and loop length amount etc, instead of big buttons, or sliders...
So this is not minimal but "pro", like on pro dj gear.
For example in Pioneer cdj's etc, you have your hands on the real sliders/platters, plus an lcd display for information,... and your eyes in front of you to the crowd, right ?
I'm sure many users will agree with me.
I'm still using this old and somewhat ugly skin i made for ..vdj3.x.., because i can work faster with it..
Oh, and i love eq. faders.
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/2214/TimeCODE_POWER_variations.html
If you can do something like this, or a lite revision i'd be glad to test.
George.

Posted Fri 15 Jan 10 @ 2:52 am
erdiPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes, i totally agree with minimalist skin.
although some of the l2's skins are pretty minimal, but they still can be more minimal, i think.
and thank you very much for all the effort listen2, you're an ace.

nice to see apopsis still around, i havent seen him in the forums in a long time.

Posted Sun 17 Jan 10 @ 2:35 am
Looks great!

Turntablist 5.2

Posted Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 4:02 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

This is probably the best skin imo, it would be great to see it get an update.

Things I'd like to see:

- Video panel
- Loop in/out markers on the waveform
- Clicking on track title (on the decks) to alternate with "comments".

Posted Fri 28 Sep 12 @ 9:47 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)