JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Looks great!

Posted Sun 31 May 09 @ 6:33 pm
dj fandosPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
exelent!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Sun 31 May 09 @ 8:20 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
listen2 wrote :
You can't have a release party without me.

Dammit L2!! You had a party, and didn't invite me?? WTF? And I would have brought beer.....good work as always L2....T

Posted Sun 31 May 09 @ 9:43 pm
erdiPRO InfinityMember since 2004
nice surprise l2

thanks

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 1:40 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Listen 2
when you push on the numbers 1, 2, 3 even this version has the same probleml like the 3.5:

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 4:29 am
There is also a problem with the "maximize" button on the scratch skin
And the CBGs aren't displayed properly.

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 5:47 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Telling me where the bug is helpful. The numbers i thought were the hot cues but i see it must be the way zoom buttons. :)

As for the CBG .. the zoom does NOT have anything to do with the scratch waves. They are still controlled by the rhythm waves. You have to play with the zoom slider until they appear correct to you.

On mine currently I have the zoom slider set at 18% and it appears fine to me and is what was used in the screenshot. I suggest you try the same setting. I think i can set the wave zoom buttons to a perfect setting. In the skin i will remove the slider and make one button that will reset the CBG zoom and that should fix things. Making a skin without rhythm waves is kind of a workaround for the limitations with scratchwaves so far. I have been using it without issue but i will try and make it the best possible.

The Maxmize button was not a problem until this very last update in beta. I'll check into that.

thanks for the feedback guys. I will try and fix these things ASAP.

I'll probably add more changes to the regular version also.

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 8:21 am
Ok for the CBG. But it's strange that it isn't displayed properly when playing with the zoom.

Would be nice to have an unload function, maybe on the pause button like on v6 default skin ?!

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 8:32 am
JeremK wrote :
Ok for the CBG. But it's strange that it isn't displayed properly when playing with the zoom.

Would be nice to have an unload function, maybe on the pause button like on v6 default skin ?!

Yeah i know.. but it might be how i had to "deal" the rhythm waves. A specific zoom button would be a perfect solution.

Do they work fine on 18% ???? 18.9% if i remember exactly but i am unable to check now.

**Unload as been in the center of the spinner... since ver.3 ;)

also hidden is beat tap.. if you click/tap on the BPM, right click BPM to edit.

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 8:37 am
The bugs have been fixed ... check it out and tell me what you think.

On the scratch version i replaced the zoom slider with a CBG reset button, so if your using a different skin prior and the CBG look badly zoomed when you switch to this skin hit the (R) buttonwhere the zoom slider used to be.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/5884/Turntablist_variations.html

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 6:51 pm
I don't want to be boring but at this time, I have just downloaded your skin and it shows me:

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 7:35 pm
I just tried it now and it seems to work fine. Please try it again. You have to press the button ;) The 1,2,3 is also fixed for sure.

**and i know that image say CGB not CBG.. it's fix ")

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 8:35 pm
erdiPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i didnt notice the bug before, but after playing with it a little more this time, it seems fine, no problems from this side, everything shows correctly.

Posted Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 3:32 am
listen2, the work is done.

Great.

Posted Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 3:39 am
I knew you would like it :)

I am open to suggestions and requests, so anyone can voice their opinion and wee will see what can be done. thanks

I am going to work on other skins and update some older ones too.

Posted Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 10:08 am
where did the one for VDJ 5 go?

Posted Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 2:44 pm
Hello L2, I use your skins and i just downloaded the skin with the center wave. nice work by the way. my question is how do i get the center wave to show up?? i see it movin in the others to but not the center wave. is there a button i have to hit? All other funtions seem to work.
thanks for your time
STAY FRESH & KEEP IT FUNKY!!

Posted Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 7:21 pm
dat_boi_tj wrote :
where did the one for VDJ 5 go?

I can upload that again if you like?

Posted Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 7:37 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Hello L2, I use your skins and i just downloaded the skin with the center wave. nice work by the way. my question is how do i get the center wave to show up?? i see it movin in the others to but not the center wave. is there a button i have to hit? All other funtions seem to work.
thanks for your time
STAY FRESH & KEEP IT FUNKY!!

Can you upload a screen shot? I have no idea what you mean. there are 2 separate skins, the scratch version has the vertical waves in the middle. The other has 3 different wave options. In the scratch version there are no panels or anything so i don't understand why they would not appear unless you mean something else.

Posted Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 7:45 pm
29%