MIXER & BROWSER CONTROLS
- CROSSFADER. Blends audio between the channels assigned to the left and right side of the crossfader.
Decks 1 and 3 are pre-selected as left and decks 2 and 4 as right. Those can be assigned differently from the VirtualDJ 4 decks default GUI
- VOLUME. Channel Volume Faders (default mixer channel order is 3-1-2-4 decks). A different order can be applied using the Mixer Options menu of the default 4 Decks skin of VirtualDJ.
- PFL. Press these buttons to send this channel's pre-fader signal to the Cue Channel for monitoring. When engaged, the button will be lit.
- EQ LOW. Adjusts the low (bass) frequencies of the corresponding software deck.
- EQ MID. Adjusts the middle (mid) frequencies of the corresponding software deck.
- EQ HI. Adjusts the high (treble) frequencies of the corresponding software deck.
- CUE GAIN. Adjusts the volume level of the headphone output.
- CUE MIX: Turn to mix between Cue and Master in the Headphone channel. When all the way to the left, only channels routed to Cue will be heard. When all the way to the right, only the Master Output will be heard.
- MASTER GAIN: Adjusts the Master Output Volume
- LOAD. Press these buttons to load the selected track from Browser to the left or right selected deck. The left and the right decks are defined from the LAYER buttons (19) per side. Hold SHIFT down and then use these buttons to unload the same deck.
- BROWSE. Use this encoder to scroll through files or folders depending on the focused Browser window. Hold SHIFT down and use the BROWSER encoder to cycle through the available views of the Sideview (Automix, Sidelist, Karaoke, Sampler and Clone-Shortcuts).
Push the Encoder to set the focus to the next visible Browser Window. If focus is on the Folders window, hold SHIFT down and then push the encoder to open/close the subfolders. If the focus is on a different Browser Window, hold SHIFT down and then push the encoder to load the selected track to the next available/free software deck