Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SBDJ Random ClipBank Video [PC/MAC] - Page: 6

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Could you share the script please??

Huey

Posted Wed 13 Jul 11 @ 8:15 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Sure, just substitute your clipbank names to correspond with what you have in my example....

video_fx_select "ClipBank hip hop" & video_fx_button 1 & video_fx & video_fx_select "ClipBank hip hop_random" & video_fx

Good Luck,

Joey...

Posted Wed 13 Jul 11 @ 8:34 pm
Need some help with this...
The only thing I have missing is the ability to turn the effects off when the same shotcut is triggered the second time after it's active...

Is there a script to do this..?
Where in a script would you place it...?

Thanks...

Posted Wed 13 Jul 11 @ 8:54 pm
So I take it the Sonquic Misspelled i know but the effects, are not availale for mac book users???? Please help???? thanks dj jeannette

Posted Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 12:07 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Wrong thread, but no, Windows only for Sonique.

Posted Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 5:16 am
Hi Scott, is there a script that can turn off a shortcut when pressed a second time?

Thanks,

Joey...

Posted Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 8:24 am
I'm not sure what you mean?

Posted Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 9:56 am
A script like this: video_fx_select "ClipBank hip hop" & video_fx_button 1 & video_fx & video_fx_select "ClipBank hip hop_random" & video_fx

If I press the shortcut keys a 2nd time for the above script it will turn that script off or any part off the script if possible..

Thanks,
Joey....

Posted Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 11:37 am
not sure what you want to do with it Joey, but you can use this simple variable as a basis for an on/off switch...

is the effect on ? turn it off : turn it on

but thinking back to erics post a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't figure out a way to query if an fx is on or off

Posted Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 12:16 pm
Just started using Clipbank after using Slideshow (another SBDJ plug) for so long on audio only.

I have everything running, but am a little miffed that I may/will forget to activate the randomiser at the beginning of the night. Would a version that was made for the OTHER folder, remove the requirement of having to activate randomiser every load?

Posted Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 9:29 am
Yes. Yes it would. Good call.

Posted Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 9:54 am
Hi scott,

Can you make a " Folder Randomiser" option or plugin or something that would function that way, a Set It And Forgrt It option....

Thanks,

Joey...

Posted Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 11:16 am
I don't have the spare time required for that at present I'm afraid.

Posted Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 1:13 pm
All good, when you have a moment. =)

Posted Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 3:16 pm
I was referring to Joey's request - it's a big undertaking to get it right!

Posted Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 3:39 pm
Thanks for the reply scott, Hope things are moving in the right direction yeah....

Joey...

Posted Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 5:32 pm
**Gets back in box** =)

Posted Tue 25 Oct 11 @ 9:27 am
hanguloPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I am trying to use CLIPBANK RANDOM on a MAC (lion) with VDJ 7.0.5, I can use clipbank plugin with no problems, I have loaded 12 clips, and everything works fine.... I select clip 1 and it plays, but when I click and activate CLIPBANK RANDOM, nothing changes on the video output, the clip bank random plugin says its changing clips every 5 seconds as I configured it, but the video remains the same (clip1), the blue box (focus) remains on clip1 also, if I select another clip manually then the video changes... but clip bank randomizer doesn't seem to be changing the clips, is there anything I am missing?

thanks in advance

Posted Thu 27 Oct 11 @ 3:10 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
It could be you haven't got the randomizer teamed up with your clipbank selection name... as don't have a Mac I could be totally wrong though, have a look at this and see if it helps you....

Posted Thu 27 Oct 11 @ 5:47 am
hanguloPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks Tayla, I only have one clipbank.bundle and one ClipBank_Random.bundle ... I tried creating a second bank clipbank2.bundle and one ClipBank2_Random.bundle and still no effect.... the randomizer appears to be changing the selection but the video is the same unless I click on a different clip...

Maybe the plugin is not finished for the mac ? can anyone confirm that it works under Lion ?

thanks again everyone

Posted Thu 27 Oct 11 @ 7:40 pm
89%