Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Show album cover as logo - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

40.000 music files

40 covers in 1 day

That´s 1000 days = almost 3 years.

Great, in 3 years my collection is up to date !!!

p.s.: Only if when I stop now with putting music on my laptop

:--)

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 9:42 am
VDJ does it's best to download the covers if exact matches are found on the net. Try the auto download option first to make sure VDJ has downloaded every cover it can find exact matches for. Unfotunatly as filenames differ, and files on the nat may be spelled incorrectly and vice versa this is the only way to do it.

Otherwise VDJ only dowloads covers for the 8 or so covers that are showing on the screen at one time, on the proviso that exact matches can be found, the shortcut to this is as I suggested before, SHIFT select a few hundred files, rightclick "Download cover" and leave pc on for a bit to download the covers it can find. Then select the next few hundred.

Then create a filter for "hascover=0" and you can then go through this list just manually adding the covers for the files you think you will play. Uninportant music can just be left coverless!

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 10:43 am
Thanks halo_djk !!!

Gonna give it a try.

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 11:02 am
johansPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Djcel,

I was out for a few weeks, now installed and tested this plugin.
It really rocks man - super.
Thanks to your efforts and plugins, VDJ remains the best in the world.

Greetings

Johans

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 7:48 pm
PapaokePRO InfinityMember since 2005
V2.0 of the plugin would be great. :o)

Posted Tue 13 Oct 09 @ 3:58 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi djcel

Great Job
I got the Show Cover plugin and it Works Great,

Also I like how you can adjust and set the cover to disappear, \"Big plus\".

Would like to see the ability to move the position of the cover to the right corner of the screen so it doesn\'t interfere with the Titler Title screen on the left

Would like to see the adjust to disappear function in the Titler plugin, since it gets in the way of my Sing A Long Music Videos.

Is this posible?

Thank You

Joey....

Here\'s an example:

Posted Fri 16 Oct 09 @ 9:51 am
As an extention of this I would love to see this become duel purpose. Show the cover for an amount of time set by a slider, then spin around to reveal the DJ's logo till the next next cover needs to be shown.

Not sure if you modify the Showcover logo, to include the DJ logo, or modify the Showlogo, to include the cover, but the end result is the same.

Ive been using both for years now, but always wanted a slider for the time delay on Showcover, as I feel it fades out too soon. Having both plugins combined also means one less running video plugin, meaning your video quality will also be better. (IE VDJ Video plugin issue where video "focus" gets worse with each extra video plugin you run).

Posted Sun 25 Oct 09 @ 7:49 am
radiofcPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Only recently found this very nice effect. Hopefully DJCEL will some day deliver a new version that reads from tags if no image found in file system but this is a nice to have. Thanks.

Posted Fri 20 Nov 09 @ 4:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)