i would like couple codes for virtual dj send to my e mail address

this program rocks it is hot well hot

its like the think in my town jamaica

send back to my mail soon.

Posted Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 6:53 pm

Posted Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 7:07 pm
hemanHome userMember since 2005
hey dj in norway i had another question :

what are the difirence between the diferent VDJ programs .......theres diferent ones like home edition professional edition and what not .....what are the diferences and which would be best for me ........?

Posted Wed 04 Jan 06 @ 8:06 pm

Posted Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 2:55 pm
whats the currency.....euros??? i need to know the price in dollars

Posted Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 3:40 pm
another question .....what is better a laptop or a desktop???? considering that i'm gonna have other programs for remixing and producing.....big programs.......and lots of music.......

Posted Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 3:55 pm
last one: i'm gonna get a mixer and turntable (1) and a maya44 soundcard
the external one has outputs and inputs 8 in total, the internal only has 4 .....whats the diff ???

Posted Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 6:14 pm
DJlilgHome userMember since 2006
Hi everybody!
I just got a copy myself of virtual Dj!And i would like a few tips off you masters out there if ya wouldn't mind!
Regards,
DJlilg!

Posted Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 9:57 pm
Hi, I need a big advice ! Well i was used to the dj console ! but u know for a while u want to go little higher ! my problem is somtimes symchro and crossefaer are driving me crazyyyyyyyyyyy !
ok synchro i don 't find any problem puting them athe same beat with the synchro button !
but the problem , in my new smx 301 is that the sound comes too strong on the song a from the song b !
song a is playing well .... cross fade song b comes too strooooooong ! well should i put the bass down for every transition between songs ? i m really tired of this thing becuase it doesn t sound perfect in my hear ! ! and being perfectionist make it worse ! any advice ? please ! really need it ! I waaaaanna learn ! how do u do guys your transition ? thks
Sonia Or Dj angel ;)

Posted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 12:45 am
TotyoHome userMember since 2006
DONT USE THE CROSSFADER!!
My mixing strategy:

the song is playing on deck 1. its volume is on max. On deck 2: I set the bass to 0% . Its volume is on 0% or 30% I start to play the song on deck 2. then I gradually increase its volume to 100%. so both decks are on 100%. While I decrease the volume of deck 1, i increase the bass of deck 2 slowly

I dont use the beatlock, just the jog wheels to nudge!

and disable timestretch!!!

Totyo

Posted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 10:31 am
jmezHome userMember since 2006
That pic of the splitter thingy for headphones . were can i get 1

Posted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 3:07 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@DJ Angels, is your crossfader set to cut? It needs to be on smooth or full (forget what it's called in VDJ). That should help your transitions. Also auto gain will help if your problem is being caused by the gain on the incoming deck being higher. Lastly, eq's are a dj's best friend. Swapping bass from the outgoing and the incoming song makes for a very smooth transition.

Posted Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 5:30 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@jmez...if you're in the US Radio Shack carries them. It's called a Y splitter.

Posted Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 5:33 pm
Thanks for answers guys, well the thing is I mix with a mixer so I'm not sure if I change the options of the crossfader in vdj will help...may be I should try...
Since few days, I praticed with a low bass as u said it works pefectly well thank u very much :)

Posted Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 4:03 am
depending on the brand and model of mixer you have you might have a crossfader adjustment on the mixer to adjust how you want the crossfader to react (either cut or full)

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 4:28 am
ko let me come to the point.
i know every thing about the dj or the dj's.in your virtual dj playr version 3.0 in dont know one thing:
if i want to play the next song from between how i cn play it,like i want the song to be playing and the people to be hearing them but i want the different song to be hearing in the dj headphone.please give me the suggession.......................

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 4:27 pm

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 7:34 pm
they dont ship a timecoded vynil to brazil do they .....i'd have to travel to get it .....

Posted Sun 07 May 06 @ 1:18 am
HI.my name is martin,i like djying and im new in using virtual dj,so please send me some tips of how to mix to songs because thats my problem i always encounter.Thanks

Posted Fri 19 May 06 @ 4:05 pm
32%