Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Spanish Forum

Topic: Targeta de sonido ROLAND EDIROL UA-101

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Estoi buscando una targeta de sonido profesional, que sea compatible 100% con Vitual Dj y a traves del Puerto USB o firewire

Necesito una targeta de audio, que me de un sonido impecable, y que sea robusta.(vamos a crear un show, y queremos ofrecer calidad)

He encontaro esta marca en la red, y bueno a mis ojos y a los de mi bolsillo parece ser que puede ser LO QUE BUSCO.

Me gustaria saber que opinais de estos productos y si ambos serian compatibles cone l virtaul dj

EDIROL UA-101 (10 IN/10 OUT) (USB Audio Interface) (400€)

web official (caracteristicas) EDIROL UA-101

Dedicated Monitor Output
The UA-101 offers dedicated monitor outputs, kept separate from its channel outputs 1-8.

All Balanced I/O
The UA-101 features all-balanced inputs and outputs with input level selection switches on inputs 3-8, offering either +4dBu or -10dBu levels.

Included Signal Router/Mixer Application
The UA-101 comes with a powerful software application that allows you to route your inputs to various outputs and adjust your input monitor mix. This application allows the UA-101 to be reconfigured in a variety of ways without requiring any cable swapping or changes in your DAW application.

Built-In Limiter
The UA-101 allows you more freedom in setting your recording levels with the built-in limiter. Prevent clipping in your recordings. Get high-quality studio recordings with a wide dynamic range. No more worry about clipping a live recording or losing valuable signal because of brief loud transients.

Superb Audio Fidelity with 40-bit Internal Processing
The UA-101 uses premium analog components perfectly matched to its A/D converters for incredible fidelity. All audio is processed internally at 40-bit resolution to ensure accurate recording.

MIDI I/O
The UA-101 offers both MIDI input and output to connect external MIDI devices to your DAW.

Optical S/PDIF Input and Output
Channels 9 and 10 are dedicated S/PDIF digital channels, offering convenient connection to DAT, Minidisc, or other digital sources and destinations at up to 96kHz.

Low-Latency Driver Support
The UA-101 offers incredibly low latency through both WDM and ASIO 2.0 support for superior performance in your home studio.

High-Speed USB (USB 2.0) and Full-Speed (USB 1.1) compatible
The UA-101 is the first multi-channel high-speed USB audio interface to offer basic compatibility with USB 1.1. When connected through USB 1.1, the UA-101 will function as a stereo audio interface at 44.1 or 48kHz with any Win98 or later PC or Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X computer. When connected to Windows XP computer running USB 2.0, the UA-101 offers the full set of I/O options to your computer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIROL FA-66 (6-IN/6-OUT) (FireWire Audio Interface) (285€)

Web oficial (caracteristicas)
EDIROL FA-66

6-In/6-Out 24-bit/96kHz Simultaneous Performance
Record and play back up to six channels at 24-bit/96kHz, or record and play back up to four channels at 24-bit/192kHz.

Variety of I/O Options
Record from a variety of sources through the plethora of input and output connectors on the FA-66: 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs with phantom power, Hi-Z (Guitar) switch on input 2, stereo RCA inputs, S/PDIF optical I/O, four individual analog outputs, 1/4" stereo headphone out, and MIDI I/O.

2 XLR/TRS Combo Jacks w/Premium Phantom-Powered Mic Preamps
The FA-66 is a completely portable recording solution with ultra-clean, high-gain microphone preamps and premium analog components. It's perfect for home-studio and field-recording applications.

Built-in Analog Limiter
Prevent clipping in your recordings. Get high-quality live recordings with a wide dynamic range.

FireWire Bus Powered for Mobile Use
No AC adaptor required! Just connect one FireWire (6-pin to 6-pin) cable to your laptop to create a high-quality field recorder. For your desktop use, the FA-66 package comes with an AC adaptor.

Mac OS X Core Audio, WDM, & ASIO 2.0 Support
Compatible with Mac OS X standard CoreAudio. In addition, the FA-66 comes with WindowsXP WDM and ASIO 2.0 drivers for ultra-low latency with most audio applications.

Zero-Latency Direct Monitoring
Listen to audio being recording directly without routing through software. The FA-66's Direct Monitoring function allows the input to go straight to the output for zero-latency monitoring. The FA-66 also offers ultra low latency when monitoring through software or performing with software synths through the Apple CoreAudio driver as well as the WDM/ASIO 2.0 drivers for Windows XP.

Compact, Solid Metal Construction
The FA-66 packs Edirol’s latest audio technology in a small, durable case for the ultimate in reliable, portable FireWire audio recording.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un saludo a todos
SALUD
Dj Pillo

Posted Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 4:25 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

En teoria funcionan los 2, pero en el caso del segundo no me queda claro si funciona a 44 y 48KHz tambien y 16 bits, ya que es la configuración que soporta VirtualDJ.

Si si los da, entonces funcionarán.

Buena Suerte!

Posted Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 2:47 am
caruloHome userMember since 2006
ola soy jesus de murcia y me gustaria saber cual es el mejor programa para mezclar harcord

Posted Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 9:42 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Fuera de tópico tu pregunta Carulo... pero además no crees que es obvia la respuesta si estás en el foro de VirtualDJ??. El mejor software para mezclar es VirtualDJ por supuesto!.

Posted Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 1:55 pm
rEsKPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Pues claro, mal iriamos si te recomendaramos otro programa que no fuera este...
jejejeje

Posted Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 5:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)