Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: WINAMP advanced visualization studio FOR VDJ - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you cannot yet sorry

Posted Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 11:09 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I just wanted to comment that being able to support milkdop and other winamp plugins would be a godsend! I used to do this though foobar2000... a little component called BaconWrap. Check it out!

Posted Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 5:16 am
is it possible to use another program with visuals while using vdj? I dont have any video plugins for audio only files or else I'd simply get some .dll's to put in the folder.

Posted Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 10:13 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can use winamp in background with milkdrop video effects and take music for line in of the integrated sound card

ADD URL and write

Posted Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 1:44 pm
thanks, ill give that a try

Posted Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 8:19 pm
thanks!, it worked, now all i have to do it set the monitor to display only the visual window

Posted Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 4:35 am
Guys,

I know this is an old post but the visualizations in winamp 5.x are just amazing. If anyone could get them to work on vdj it would be awesome...

Killabee44

Posted Tue 07 Oct 08 @ 3:52 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
jeez got to be hitting the record books, nearly two years old this one, your not a miner or a trawlerman are you, lol, still an interesting thread.

Posted Tue 07 Oct 08 @ 6:27 pm
lol.. no Im not. I was searching for visualizations and winamp because the ones that come with winamp are so stunning. Maybe someone (or maybe VDJ staff) will make them compatible with VDJ.

Posted Tue 07 Oct 08 @ 6:29 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I did actually get AVS working in VirtualDJ.

Did seem a CPU hog though, AVS runs at about a constant 60-70% CPU utilisation on my dev laptop, but thats got a poor graphics card, so will try it on my gig machine tomorrow and see how it fares.

It is possible to spread the load and run AVS on another laptop and display it in VDJ on another machine as well tho. Two laptops would be overkill for most of us though.

Posted Tue 07 Oct 08 @ 9:34 pm
So it does work? Yeah, overkill.. Let me know how it looks on your gig machine. Thanks.

Posted Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 6:47 pm
Hey old post but anone know if Milkdrop 2 will work on VDJ?

Posted Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 7:46 pm
Nope...

Posted Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 8:55 pm
xguanoPRO InfinityMember since 2010
still no proposal on the topic avs? in VDJ

Posted Fri 24 Jan 14 @ 4:27 pm
This thread is 5+ years old. My guess is this is probably dead in the water now.

Posted Fri 24 Jan 14 @ 7:34 pm
Yup, I decided to do Milkdrop2 instead.

Posted Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 5:26 am
Yup! and a very nice job done SB..but can you check about the showlogo+ ? I ran into a problem but I know the cause now..(not the fix though,as I had to delete it and reinstall again.then I figured out the issue...

Posted Tue 28 Jan 14 @ 3:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)