Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Cueing of songs - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Pas de prob ;)

The difference between VirtualDJ and the DJConsole is that the DJConsole (an external controller for VirtualDJ) comes with a special version of VDJ that works with the DJConsole.

Of course, the DJConsole is fully compatible with the full verison of VirtualDJ. It can be useful as it is easier to control VDJ with it. However, there are other more professionnal controllers. For a full list and description of them, have a look here:

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/hardware.html

macourteau

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 8:38 pm
can you answer les autres ?

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 9:08 pm
Jai beaqucoup de ?on peut 1o1 ?Quelle que part?

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 9:40 pm
Oui bien sûr mon MSN est dans mon profil (clique sur mon nom d'utilisateur)

Il faut parler en anglais ici -- c'est pour cela qu'il y a un forum français :)

----------------------------

Please speak english here.

macourteau

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 9:45 pm
audioPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello, I have just one question. If i were to dl the demo of this program would i have the queing problems these people seem to be having?

I have 1 sound card, and i do have a splitter but i do not think its the correct kind. Is there any way someone could be very specific and tell me what i would need to be able to have one deck playin on my speakers and be able to que up the other deck on my head phones? Can the speakers be computer speakers? How about the head phones?

As you can see i know next to nothing about how to set this kind of thing up but i really want to learn. I want to make sure i have all the required equipment before i even jump into this program. Thanks!

Posted Thu 05 Aug 04 @ 6:39 am
audio,

Cueing is only on the full version.

Posted Thu 05 Aug 04 @ 7:16 am
dj morris,

Ok. I understand that. Can you tell me what im going to need to properly run this program then? I downloaded the users manual and it wasnt very specific as to what i would need when running 1 sound card.

Im not even sure if im using the correct terminology to be honest with you. What is the "stereo/mono splitter" the manual refers too? Does it have a jack that goes into the sound card then has 2 rca jacks in? If so, then that would mean i would have to have heaphones and speakers that go into those rca jacks right?

Im really sorry for sounding so "noobish" but for lack of a better term, that is exactly what i am...... =]

Posted Thu 05 Aug 04 @ 7:30 am
audio

I'm sorry but this kind of help is only for the full user.

Posted Thu 05 Aug 04 @ 8:28 am
And i do intend on becoming a full user. I just want to make sure i have all the required pieces of equipment before i download it.

I dont want to pay for a program and then not be able to use it to its fullest. If that makes any sense......

Posted Thu 05 Aug 04 @ 11:13 pm
i seem to be having a few probs with my sound set up i have a santacruz souncard with hk sub and sats but no matter what i do i cant set it so i can hear me cueing up' can anyone help me to configur the bloody thing please !!!!!!?????????

Posted Mon 06 Sep 04 @ 1:11 pm
Please don't ask the same question at more than one place!

Thanks

Posted Mon 06 Sep 04 @ 1:26 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
likegolddust the sound configuration options are not available in the trial version.
You must have the full LEGAL for the sound configuration options to work.

Posted Mon 06 Sep 04 @ 4:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)