Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: How to use Show logo plug in - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Works well for me. Thanks Dj Cell. Only one problem though, everyone else can see all the alterations you make like size and positon etc... Is there a way to get a preview before making it "live" on the screen ? I know you can move the sliders before activating it, but unless your really good at guessing you never know how it's going to look on the screen.

Posted Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 10:15 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
A preview would be awsome, or even some presets

Posted Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 10:46 pm
ashlarPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Had to throw my two cents in:

Love the plug-in! Thanks =D

Is there some way of saving transparent background logos within Photoshop or Illustrator (or any other program for that matter) that will be recognized within ShowLogo as having a transparent background?

I have the feeling that ShowLogo does not see the transparency within any of the file formats that are called out.

When I open any of these file formats within ShowLogo, it places a white background behind any text or line artwork I had created irregardless.

Many thanks and help =D

Posted Wed 03 Jan 07 @ 10:13 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
hehe , ShowLogo 2 will be available soon ;-)

It's based on the same idea as the new transition Alpha

Posted Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 5:46 am
Awesome, Can't wait!

Posted Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 11:29 pm
ashlarPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Err, what exactly is a new transition alpha in laymans terms? hehe, it's as if ya just spoke chinese =D

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 2:56 am
It means gif images with a transparent background will appear transparent with the plugin. at present if you load a gif with the letter T in it with a transparent background, when used in the plugin, it will show the Letter T, in a white sloid block.

When used with the new plugin, all you will see is the intended letter T!

In other words, at present, your logo needs to be square, if it's not it will have a solid square background around the logo when used in VDJ, with transparent features, you "Shaped logo" with look exatly the same in VDJ.

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 11:53 am
halo_djk wrote :
It means gif images with a transparent background will appear transparent with the plugin. at present if you load a gif with the letter T in it with a transparent background, when used in the plugin, it will show the Letter T, in a white sloid block.

When used with the new plugin, all you will see is the intended letter T!

In other words, at present, your logo needs to be square, if it's not it will have a solid square background around the logo when used in VDJ, with transparent features, you "Shaped logo" with look exatly the same in VDJ.

Exactly but in my plugin it detects the pure white like transparent background

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 3:29 pm
ShowLogo v2 now available on vdj website

Posted Wed 10 Jan 07 @ 3:17 am
Whats sup i just wanted to know if anybody knew how to put there own logo on the the video when u record get at me asap

DJ DAN

Posted Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 12:06 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Yes, you can use the ShowLogo plugin that is available to registered users.

Posted Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 4:46 am
I Just download Showlogo plugin and open the Virtual dj I click on showlogo there nothing to on left hand box that says open or select .
how do i get this activate or get it working

Thank

Posted Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 10:36 pm
i dont think it works for limited users. my one all I did was load it , then link it add logo and then turn it on.

Posted Sun 22 Sep 13 @ 9:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)