Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Yahoo Music Unlimited!!!! HOLY SHI@##@@$T - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TheTurkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hey with all this talk about playing music legally and or illegally using yahoo or napster music downloads,
what if i just used ordinary vinyl from a record shop? do i still need to have some sort of licence to play or does it matter? and what if i made a mixtape and want to get a record deal? does this apply the same way ?
DJTurko (:

Posted Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 5:51 am
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I use www.gomusic.ru

It works world-wide, is between $0.10 - $0.20 a song, and is in mp3 format. All legal!

Although it doesnt have a built in lisence in the file itself, this is for exclusive use only. You may broadcast, if you have a broadcasting lisence as well. Sharing is, like other music stores, illegal.

www.trackitdown.net works the same, except they have a wide collection of dance and house. The songs are a lot more expensive though, $2.77, but most of the songs are hard to find on other stores.

Posted Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 9:38 am
TheTurkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
@Niems thanks for the help! but i meen just stores you go to in the flesh haha! like a record store in downtown or something that you buy actuall vinyl in... like can you broadcast this without a license (:

Posted Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 5:58 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Your gonna have to check with your local laws.

Posted Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 6:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)