Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: S11 + TOCA-DISCO MK
I made a connection between the turntable and S11, but Pitch doesn't work on the turntable, does anyone know why or is there some configuration I need to do.

Posted Sun 28 Jan 24 @ 3:17 pm
There isn't enough information provided here to understand what your problem is.
What OS version and Laptop are you using (including laptop specifications)?
By "S11" do you mean the Pioneer DJM S11? What are the turntables you are using?
What timecode records are you using?
Outside of RCA connections, the mixer does no processing of pitch adjustments on behalf of VirtualDJ for traditional turntables. Please take a look at the Timecode section of the VirtualDJ user manual first and ensure you have understood and configured everything as described there.
Also, take a look at the VirtualDJ DJM S11 manual for the mixer specific configuration you may need to be done.

Posted Sun 28 Jan 24 @ 4:09 pm
DJM S11 Pioneer Mixer - MK2 Technics / NOTE M1 MACBOOK / About the manuals listed pop you I checked and everything is ok, I believe it must have been the Pitch option in the virtual itself that was not as instantaneous.

[https://ibb.co/3hzHMYq]

Posted Mon 29 Jan 24 @ 2:04 pm
You did say this:

Marcos1707 wrote :
I made a connection between the turntable and S11, but Pitch doesn't work on the turntable, does anyone know why or is there some configuration I need to do.

The pitch not working is a different claim from a laggy response. Is it working for you now?

Given you are using DVS, the reponse to turntable pitch adjustment will always be a bit laggy.
There is an option (timecodePitchSliderIgnoreBend) that futher defers response to the pitch fader (probably to potentialy give more stable BPM values over time), if you want you can switch that to false for the fastest response possible, at the expense of increased intermediate BPM value fluctuations.

Posted Mon 29 Jan 24 @ 7:19 pm
Thank you very much for the tips

Posted Mon 29 Jan 24 @ 8:28 pm