Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mac Ventura - Page: 2
thx

Posted Mon 14 Nov 22 @ 6:37 pm
I have VDJ 8.5, a Macbook Pro M1 (2021, the first M1 generation),16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD Disk. I migrated on MacOS Ventura 13.0.1 last Monday ( Nov 21th) . I have a Motu M4 audio card and Numark Partymix USB interface.
After migration, when I launched VDJ I got an Error message like this "Virtual DJ is incorrectly installed. Move it to trash". And the OS displayed a small Window: "Move it ' trash" or "Cancel". I tried several times to relaunch VDJ, I rebooted the computer and every time I got same message. When I clicked to "Move it to trash", I got another error message: "can't move this software to trash, try to do it manually". I launched the Finder, in app folder, I moved VDJ to trash. It worked fine. I downloaded from VDY site last DMS installer version, I re-installed VDJ. Last message was "installation successful" and I lauched VDJ, my Motu sound card was recognized and Partymix controller also and everything is working fine. My playlists and all other VDJ Database are ok. I hope this will help some of you who could have the same issue. Anyway, VDJ works fine with MacOS Ventura 13.0.1 on M1 Macbook Pro.

Posted Mon 21 Nov 22 @ 11:30 pm
Just to clarify: I have re-installed VDJ 8.5-arm b7183

Posted Mon 21 Nov 22 @ 11:33 pm
I need help! Mine did something similar and now when I try to download VDJ, my account says no license available and I know I have the Pro Infinity account. I need this to work for an event tonight because it is for karaoke. If anyone can help quickly, I would appreciate it!!

Posted Wed 23 Nov 22 @ 9:11 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Wed 23 Nov 22 @ 9:16 pm

Posted Sun 04 Dec 22 @ 12:30 am