Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Midi Fighter Twister support - Page: 2
Ok, I have a new issue. Wondering if this is possible.
What I'm trying to do is when the button is pressed on the mft to reset the stem to full (50%) and update the value display on the mft. I can get the button press to reset the stem to default, but the moment I move the mft encoder it picks up instantly.

Is there a way of mapping the reset to default upon button and get the current value to display on the mft so that the dots go back to the detent zero position?

Posted Tue 14 Dec 21 @ 10:52 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You wouldnt have this issue if you used the <encoder>s. Not sure what data the device sends (relative or absolute) but if it sends relative, you should leave those as encoders.

Posted Tue 14 Dec 21 @ 11:11 pm
I did message VDJ about supporting the twister and the 3d, but seems they dont have plans to do so...Very odd considering the massive amount of controllers and hardware they support and release mappings for. I too do not quite understand the "simple coding" to get everything i need comfortably in place. While the capabilities are extremely incredible, I really wish they would just add a simple Midi Learn button in the midi editor, to make things a bit easier..

My goal for my twister and my 3D fighter is to have the twister activate stems on one bank, and control effects on the other. Im using a Launchpad S at the moment for my 64 button sample board, but really would like to swap that for the midi fighter 3D and have it activate all 64 buttons for sampler with its banks. (maybe even add a filter when tilting on the samples.)

But thats a crazy amount of knowing how to program it..very daunting task to me at least '^.^

Posted Wed 09 Mar 22 @ 2:56 pm
Love this post and idea. I hope they look into it..along with the 3d

Posted Fri 11 Mar 22 @ 2:49 pm
If someone could map my Midi fighter Twisted for stems to add effects .I will pay them handsomely. please reach out to me . I beg of you !

Posted Sat 17 Dec 22 @ 3:21 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
check pm

Posted Sat 17 Dec 22 @ 3:25 pm
Check pm ?

Posted Sun 18 Dec 22 @ 7:25 pm

Posted Sun 18 Dec 22 @ 7:43 pm