Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ users personal mixes - Page: 10

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

thanks pdn for your previous and long post at the top :)

Posted Sat 13 May 06 @ 10:46 pm

Posted Sat 13 May 06 @ 10:47 pm
TotyoHome userMember since 2006
Phenryll,

actually I posted the original message :D

Posted Sun 14 May 06 @ 4:18 pm
Hi Phenryll,
I listened to your mix "vdj radio (30th april 2006)" and I was wondering if you could tell me the title of the track that you played around the 43th minute. Sounds familiar in my ears but I don't know the title.

Personnally, I'm not fond of chill / loungy / deep house music choice but I must say that the transistions sound smooth. You can hear that experience and practice is paying off. ;)

Posted Sun 14 May 06 @ 4:24 pm
oki totyo ;))

gnoedel: ok, i'll looking for the title of the song after having a shower lol see you very soon :pp

Posted Sun 14 May 06 @ 6:55 pm
@gnoedel: the name of the song is Cosmic Belt - Do It

I agree the melody has been taken from another famous song (early 90s) but I can not come across again :s

I think that the original is a Kevin Sauderson's song but I am not sure :s

Posted Sun 14 May 06 @ 7:28 pm
Thank you for the quick response Phenryll ! :)

Posted Sun 14 May 06 @ 8:05 pm
no worries mate :)

Posted Sun 14 May 06 @ 10:05 pm
phenryll- plz could u tell us the genre of your mixes. see on my pc it takes quite a long time to download.
Long live Trance/Techno :D

Ty
Dj Infernus

Posted Mon 15 May 06 @ 4:36 pm
Anyone listened to my mix? I would really like a review of it. The music style is perhaps not as accessible as other music genres but still, my curiosity is still there. :)

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 11:33 pm
New mix!!!

http://rapidshare.de/files/20886714/Ice-Man_-_Breaking_The_Moonscape.mp3.html

Ok people . I thought I tried something else here. This is a special release for me, and it's a bit off the beaten track were i normally lie.The title of the mix suggests that the mix is composed entirely of breaks. I've always liked breaks because they could deliver the energy and enthusiasm as classic vocal trance, but without being so tedious or exhaustive, at verry hygh BPM's.
so heres for U gentlemen an hour of progressive breaks for your listening pleasure, i hope U enjoy listening to them, as much as I enjoyed puting them together. And this will be my last mix to post here for a month or so because it's exam season for me from now on and i wont have the time to mix as i'll be spending this month studying shity mathematics :((. so please listen to it and please as always post comments.
here's the tracklist:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01 Sasha - Motorola (Original Mix)
02 Meat Katie And Elite Force Ft.Roland Clark - The Answer (Force Mass Motion Phunk-Acid Mix)
03 Layo & Bushwacka - Let The Good Times Roll
04 Blackwatch pres. Professor Okku - Word Unspoken (Luke Chable Remix)
05 Morozov - Fly Guitar (Astero Breakz Mix)
06 Pop Shuvit - Conversation (Shiloh Mix)
07 David West - Envy
08 Jono Fernandez - Colours Of Conscience (Fretwell Mix)
09 21'st Century Fux - Sunspirit (Ivan Gouch & Luke Chable's Oreo Breakbeat Mix)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my respects! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Posted Sat 20 May 06 @ 12:40 am
@-DJ-Infernus- : that is something like deep house/deep tech house

there is no problem to download the files? Use download accelerator because i can have a 350 kbit/s transfer speed :o

@gnoedel : could you give me the link please :s You can also take my msn address ;))

Posted Sat 20 May 06 @ 2:57 pm
gnoedel : because the link you put in the previous page doesn"t work any more :s

Posted Sat 20 May 06 @ 3:00 pm
I have just downloaded my own mix by the same link as posted on the previous page:
http://rapidshare.de/files/20365655/Thibaud_Dafaux_-_Telefunken_1.mp3.html
If a message appears in red that says that you have downloaded too much in the last hour, you will have to wait a certain time period.
OR: you delete all your cookies, refresh your IP number by exiting your internet connection and opening it again, and try to download again. This is how I do it with my ADSL-connection. But I admit that if you have cable, rapidshare can sometimes be difficult to download from.

9 downloads so far, not much but it's something :)

Posted Sat 20 May 06 @ 10:19 pm
oki the file is downloading :)

Posted Sat 20 May 06 @ 11:07 pm
@gnoedel : very good mix, a genuine electro mix i think :p

I cannot hear this kind of music for a long period of time beacause that hurts my ears :o But the mix are very good and some part are quite exciting ;)

Posted Sat 20 May 06 @ 11:44 pm
@Phenryll

Thanks for listening and reviewing my mix even though it is not your kind of music!
I'm particulary pleased that you find some parts quite exciting, which suprises me a bit.
Most of my mixes are intended to be played in my car so they tend to be not rather monotone but listenable (yes, I did discibe my own mixes as monotone, I know). But you can't dance and drive at the same time, I tried it.
What I'm trying to say is that I appreciate your review.

Posted Mon 22 May 06 @ 10:42 pm
chabonkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
A classic house workout mix and an 80's new wave megamix is available at my site: htttp://www.djserviceinfo.com

Posted Tue 23 May 06 @ 5:47 am

Posted Tue 23 May 06 @ 9:57 am
@gnoedel

yep, your style is not what I usually play but I listened your mix when I was chating with some friends :o Some transitions were very stiring and I realized that I was dancing on my chair ;)

chair and not wheel chair lol

Posted Wed 24 May 06 @ 9:23 pm
17%